POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES: Vol. I miss the old one

:smh:
smh.gif

svsmbt1.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Really regret not making the move on those JKidd FP1's. That kind of stuff just comes around at the wrong times it seems.

And Jath, you HAVE to have some newer pictures than that. :lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

I'm loving all the great stuff on here.
271747098.jpg
271953346.jpg

KDog

FOR SALE!!!! GET AT ME!!!!
DS size 12.5 SVSM III w/ PE box, DS size 13 Lebron Sprites w/ PE box, DS size 12.5 All Star Grafitti IV, DS size 12.5 CTK Home, DS size 13 CTK Away, DS size 12 Fairfax Home, DS size 13 Fairfax Away.

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

I love PE's, especially in my size. Hope to add 2 more additions to the family by the end of the week.
279911665.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

t21d, wow. looking great. All in your size too. now you just need some IIs. but you are probably thinking way ahead of me...
Team AM FAM

Visreal, I know those are my size too! Simply beautiful!

damn... where do you guys get these? I would love to have just one pair... but i'm only a size 10.... GGRRR!!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Manny can't wait till you get your setup this December. I hope you rock those bad boys soon.You've had those on ice for the longest.

yeah freshsole, you gotta break those out like t21d broke out the supermans this past weekend...

i need some p.e.s...
Team AM FAM

Blazers21NTNP

Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate the untagged photos you provided man!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom