POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Acts65 on 4/20/06:
I doubt many people care for these but my goal is to obtain these...

Adidas Crazy 8 UCLA Edition (pic from SLAM magazine)

vzbjlu.jpg

A year and two months later I have finally obtained them
happy.gif

4ours61.jpg

Too bad they are size 14.

-Acts65

UCLAlumni Class of 2003 acts65@gmail.com

If anybody could help me locate a pic of D wearing em so I can make a photo match, that would be GREATLY appreciated!

Demetris Nichols game worn

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^^ wow those are nice

in the first pic, at first i was like "what the hell is SJ?"

...shaddup, its 5pm on friday..and i'm tired...time to go home

thanks dimsum1. preciate it man. but damn this thread fell off :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Eric Devendorf (my fav college baller of all time) signed PE'sGroup Shoti'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

thanks man! did you happen to see those Jr cleats that ended last night? they reached like $280 but reserve still wasn't met. damn I need some Griff PEs...

-Mike

^ had to do it to me huh? damn you... I'll trade you a pair of Melo's for em :wink:
wink.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Quote:
thanks man! did you happen to see those Jr cleats that ended last night? they reached like $280 but reserve still wasn't met. damn I need some Griff PEs...
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Worst part about the Ray Allen trade (proposed at time of post): No new colorways for the PEs. Just look for the same J's minus the gold, I guess....
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

i picked up these about 2 months ago

got these about 3 weeks ago, check the battle wounds from the playoffs. 4x champ!

and these a few days ago, brent 'bones' barry

THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

Could someone please give me some info on these? Are they PEs or anything special? They are Ricky Williams's BASEBALL cleats. Yes, baseball. Thanks. Also are they worth anything?
4ujp6kn.jpg

6exr3mo.jpg

53zy44g.jpg

4xyud8g.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't "PE's" usually unique? it stands for "player exclusive" so they will usually have some designations as to who used them or who they were made for. these don't appear to have any special markings or anything. there are people here that know MUCH more than me on this topic, just giving you my opinion.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom