Post Your Prized Memorabilia

Like the title says 'Post Your Prized Memorabilia' Im working on getting pics of mine but mine is
an autographed bball by the 2001-2002 Milwaukee Bucks let me tell you more about it. That year they were
the Central Division Champs and it was the last year of the "Big Three" which included Sam Cassell,
Glen "Big Dog" Robinson, and Ray Allen. Also Michael Redd autographed it so that will make its value
worth a lot more. So lets see what everyone is holding onto.

Favre Auto on Game ball, I won it at a raffle... winning ticket happened to be 4444
laugh.gif

NFC championship hat is signed by adam timmerman
Superbowl hat is signed by Eugene robinsin and Timmerman

I got a auto of KG when he was on the timberwolves on a 8x10

I've got a few baseball game used jerseys/bats and a ton of auto's but here is a sample of some of my pride andjoy's.

some of my Mike Cameron stuff...

Original Kingdome blueprint

M!ke

^ awwwwwww yea you better believe he signed with the brewers
being from milwaukee thats freaking sweet and that brett favre ball it
so cool. It will go up in value big time after they win the super bowl

Custom Laker III's signed by Kobe. I went to a taping of Best Damn and he autographed it after the show.

Peace n GOD BLESS

funny how many guys from Milwaukee are popping out of the woodwork,

i have a bunch of Packer autograph stuff....at my parents house up north, i ll have to take pics next time i m home...

^ thats pretty cool stuff

you know Mike signed with the Brew Crew few days ago
thanks man. yea I knew he signed with the Brewers, saturday I think? hopefully the new, more hitterfriendly park gives him an increase in production. none the less, him moving to a smaller market should allow me to pick his stuff up a little cheaper
wink.gif

M!ke

I don't post anymore but this post I can respect. I have alot of stuff but this is my pride:

MJ road game rookie uniform with game sample og I's

^^
WOW. YOU DONT SEE THAT EVERY DAY.... AND THAT MIKE JACK HAT AND KICKS! WOW. PRICELESS.... KNOCK ON WOOD BUT IF ANYTHING EVER WOULD TO HAPPEN WITH THESE TYPE OFCELEBRITIES, ITEMS LIKE THESE WILL SELL FOR ABOUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON A CAR

Originally Posted by sho3tym

funny how many guys from Milwaukee are popping out of the woodwork,

i have a bunch of Packer autograph stuff....at my parents house up north, i ll have to take pics next time i m home...

lol yea it is funny how many guys from Miltown are coming out of the woodwork

but it seems like it will be up to us to rep milwaukee

^ ayo babylebron is there anyway you could get any close ups
of the King Dome blueprints because im going to be an engineer
and that looks really cool

Thanks, I spent about 10 years looking. No both jersey and shorts are Rawlings. 70's-early 80's Bulls wore Rawlings then Sandknit in the mid-late80's, Champion in the early-mid 90's then Nike in the late 90's. I have a game issued 98 finals road uniform as well but never took pics. When Ihave them on display I will take pics, the uniform is no longer in this frame. Thanks again

Since I put these up recently....
6z6l07n.jpg

And Happy Birthday to Aaliyah.
6p5nm9h.jpg

All my #%$! is music. Too much to photograph and post. If I find more I'll throw it up.....

seeing that MJ road rookie uniform and those TYPS 1's is just amazing! I never get tired of it.....Thanks for sharing Troop!
My tribute to the MAN!

mrmar: nice post
wink.gif
can u IM me whenever u get a chance? igot that pic we talked about yesterday...

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom