Post your Proudest Video Game Moment

15ewwvl.jpg

The rage 
mad.gif
mad.gif
. When I finally beat it, I was 
glasses.gif
 for days.

http://www.virginmedia.com/games/inpictures/hardest-games-to-complete-ever.php?ssid=4

"Possibly the most unfairly ignored game of the last generation, this is also the hardest racing game ever. The sci-fi style courses are filled with impossible jumps and opponents that seem to love smashing you into the walls more than they do winning. But that just makes victory all the sweeter."

ghosts n goblins on the nes. just when you thought you beat it you had to go through it all again just to get the crappy ending.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Gamestop gave me $40 store credit on a used game.

When mass effect 2 xbox 360 was a couple months old, gamestop had a extra 50% promo on trade ins and Mass Effect 2 was $35 trade in, so after the promo it was about $52 D: D:
pimp.gif

I remember there was some threads on game forums and everyone took advantage, trade in value tanked a day later i think
laugh.gif

i got half way through f-zero gx and made it to the bomb car mission and couldn't beat it, gave up but man was that game amazing.

another great moment was 100% majoras mask back when i was a kid, hell i can't even do that to this day again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Defeating Shin Bison on Street Fighter Alpha 3's World Tour mode (dude had infinity x-ism super bar and loved to spam his super psycho crusher
sick.gif
)
Bison was INSANELY hard.  threw my controller at the tv to many times.  beating him felt 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

its like damn I beat you but I dont really feel like I beat you. he beat me so many times that I was 
indifferent.gif
 at the thought of facing him again. so I never played World Tour mode again after that
laugh.gif

Beating Roy jones jr in fight night round 3 on my create a legend or whatever it was called... Went undefeated until I got to him, he KOed me in 3 rounds when I got to him smh... Lost to him 4x in a row, had to switch my whole fighting style up to beat him....

After switching my fighting style, went undefeated again all the way up until moving up in weight class and getting to Lennox Lewis... He KOed me twice, had to switch up my whole style again to beat him... Now I can't lose to anyone... I might be the greatest fight night player ever... Started a new joint and went 65-0 then retired as the GOAT. Only retired cuz I was bored, not a single fight went over 4 rounds

Breaking every world record in track and field on N64... that's probably my favorite game of all time, I have to be the greatest in this game as well like I've never played anyone who could come close to even almost beating me. Button mashing games were made for me hahaha....

Beating ocarina of time. First time I played it, I hated that game, thought it was the most boring game ever. It grew on me then I locked in and dedicated my after school hours to beating it.

I'll think of some more later

Forgot way back when there was a video game tournament at blockbuster many many years ago, had a choice of 2 games donkey kong country and judge dread, I played donkey kong, came in 2nd in the tournament and I was only like 6 years old playing against grown men and teenagers. I almost cried when I lost because it was so close. The contest was who could get the most bananas in a certain time limit. I was like a video game prodigy back then, I was like nice at every single game I played like I couldn't lose so when I did it hurt lol

Beating MGS4 in one day. I didn't have a PS3 and was moving out of my apartment. My neighbour had a PS3 and recently just bought MGS4 so I thought that was my only chance to beat it. I played for 22 hours straight. I straight up crashed with the controllers by my side after, but I felt so proud that I did it because that was the end of the saga and Solid Snake was my childhood hero so beating the game was a big deal.

NBA Live 04, the most overlooked player in the game was Jonathan Bender. Dude had all the skills you need for that game. Inside scoring, midrange shot, rebounds, Blocks, and a 3pt shot. He was my secret weapon when the game is on the line. I only put him at the end of a close game (last minute) at centre position and make him shoot the 3 for the lead. Nobody I played against knew who he was, they thought he was a bench warmer so they always, ALWAYS left him wide open at the 3 until I hit a couple and they just give me the  
indifferent.gif
 while I'm like 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
 when I win the game.

I used to play it on the regular in 04. Then a friend of mine had it back in 2010 on his PC and I did the EXACT same thing and nailed it. exact same reactions too. 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
. Felt good that I still had it.

Getting all 120 stars in Mario wasn't really hard for me, just TEDIOUS. 100 coins from every level took so long 
30t6p3b.gif

Beating The End in MGS3 was pretty satisfying for me.
My proudest has to be beating a DBZ RPG game on a SNES emulator. It was completely in Japanese.
I never did beat Majora's Mask
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom