ALL 9.5
1.DS TRUEBLUE III
2.DS NORCAL VI
3.DS CITRUS VII
4.DS CARDS VII
5.DS FRENCHY VII

AIM ClackamasBalla23

Email Ctownballer03@hotmail.com

dont got pix but i got some bays.... their shoes made for the bay area by a bay area designer. i got the town bizness and fame. (gaints and oakland colors) they only made 500 pairs in each color. they come out with a new color every 6 months and they are always limited to 500. so i guess those are my most rarest shoe.

not tagged but i can easily show you if you dont believe me, and they are both my size 9.5

TEAM-AF-ONE

Damn those purple AF1s are too ill...I just wish they had a purple sole.

but still dope stuff MyOnes
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Those Purple High's are simply INSANE MyOnes---always holding it down with the AF1 HEAT as usual.

-Peace-
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Surprisingly the 92 purple highs are not that rare considering its age I have seen a lot of pairs on yahoo japan keep in mind though a lot are quite beat and yellowed.

6ajd0rl.jpg

I think the purple canvas highs are much harder to find.

6gnpifp.jpg

As for my rarest shoes it may be these I have never seen another pair, you cant beat nylon tongues I miss the old AF1's, I got them for a steal too $120 shipped lol.

63mbhvl.jpg

Hmm. Rarest I have has got to be Espos and Pharrell Dunks. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Too bad I cant wear The Pharrells anymore. Theyre too small :\
ohwell.gif

"The Art of Simplicity"

I know you said the rarest shoe, but I am posting a few rare shoes that I have near me at the moment... what can I say I am a lazy bum
tongue.gif
I will post my holy grails later when I feel like unstacking boxes to get to them.
eyes.gif

cherrywood16ju8.jpg

rarepennybk8.jpg
jordan14el1.jpg

rarepennyiipr4.jpg

Absolutely, positively luvin the purple ones... especially those canvas ones
pimp.gif
I could see myself wearing those right now
glasses.gif

what made those so rare??? dnice901
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^^In a sense of rarely running across a DS pair, not production number wise. Not to mention neither pair was retroed... My idea of rare really is Eminem encore iv's, white/red/cement spiz'ike, original spiz'ike, orange/black air max plus, hare jordan vii, and things of that nature. I don't even consider my black/deep infrared vi's to be all that rare in an existence sense, but as far as running across a pair in DS condition.. yes

+1^^^ Those are crazy..... wouldn't be interested in selling to a fellow 10.5 wearer would ya
wink.gif

Hey,

Some INSANE AF1s. Wow.

Same goes for those Carbon Fiber Flightposites :wow:
eek.gif
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Since everyones doing it...

Obviously not the rarest... Since theres X posted already.

But Im too lazy to look through my photobucket right now.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Back
Top Bottom