Post your SAT Scores...

Well I'm taking SAT Prep in summer school and we took the SAT's the first day and graded them today. I got an 1160 out of 1600. Not half bad for someone who didn't even know they were taking the test, and didn't know you don't lose points for nto marking anything. My goal is to get a 1400.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

Yeah, we didn't grade our writing though, but I know I killed that, so I probably got like an 1850 or something.

Quote:
I scored 1050 when I took it.
Team AM FAM​

I only took the SAT once...and really didn;'t give a damnn about it. I KILLED the math portion..I din;t feel like doing all that reading.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

I dont think I got above a 970... lol.... 2 degrees later and 17 years of Fed service.... did it really matter????? lol
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Chris, you ain't lying about that...the SAT didn't have ANY influence on my entry int to college. It was all about the money.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

You're right that you don't lose points by leaving a question blank... but you miss out on the chance of gaining that point. It's exactly what would happen in any other situation, so I don't get why people try to make themselves feel better by saying that you don't lose points by leaving it blank. It's just that you get screwed over more if you get something wrong.

1520/1600. 800 on the math twice, just the verbal that kept me down.

A solid SAT score will get you into those top schools, but yeah, you can definitely be successful without them if you work hard.

Times have changed in regards to SAT scores. In 1994, when I applied to Hampton you had to have a minimum of 800. By the time I graduated in 2000, you wouldn't even get a brochure from Hampton with a 800.

1740 outta 2400

center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

haha. i got a 1520 but i @#%$ suck at math and got like a 300 something on that section...if i bring that up i'll have like a 2000 something...but i doubt i will...PGCPS are some cut.
F this sneaker sh__!

1520 out of 1600

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They heard about the pounds you got down in...
TeamLakers​

I got a 1540/2400 two years ago. I was trash in the math part but did pretty good in the reading/writing.
EMAN is my NAME

Just got my writing part graes, so I got an 1820/2400, not bad for a first time.
Team AM FAM​

Quote:
In 1994, when I applied to Hampton you had to have a minimum of 800. By the time I graduated in 2000, you wouldn't even get a brochure
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

^^
Guess you got bout a 700 eh?.....

1340/1600. People who say the test is pointless usually the ones who score low and don't get into college. The test measures basic skills that you learned throughout high school. If you didn't break at least a 1000 on the 1600 scale you're probably a certified idiot.
I don't really know how low you'd have to score to be considered an idiot on the 2400 scale because i never seen the format of the test.

1540 / 2400 and a 6 on my eassy :\
ohwell.gif

most likely will take it 2 more times

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

1040 / 1600 i didnt take any prep classes or anything i could've done alot better if i did but w/e.

ive only taken psats

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​

Quote:
People who say the test is pointless usually the ones who score low and don't get into college. The test measures basic skills that you learned throughout high school. If you didn't break at least a 1000 on the 1600 scale you're probably a certified idiot.

I might be a certified idiot but I bet I make 6 times what you make or will ever make.

Back
Top Bottom