...POST YOUR SHOE CRATES...

How do you keep your sneakers.?? AS my colection grows I'm looking for a more sufficent way to store mines..
Crookdtongues had a good thread but im not registered to see it.. pics anyone??
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

I don't really have a "shoe crate" but this is where I keep my shoes, besides my Black/Carolina V, which are in the back of the closet, so they don't green as fast.
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Bulldognumb12 <
TEAM iSketch
Gimme an hint, Gimme a hint!!!

now thats what i need...any more pics guys??.. im guessing ikea or the container store i can get this from????
Team Teaneck

^^ Nice, looks really manageable, but I son't have a ton of kicks, so I just keep them in the box.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

^^^Check Costco. They have some good racks.
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​
TEAMlateNIGHT

INFO on Those tee shirts bins..??? Cris??
Team Teaneck

^ at the time, I got them from Target, I'm pretty sure they're still available, or even your local Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. should have them........

Peace.

Cris.

thanx :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Teaneck

Topclassbubblah, thats the one from target, right? they have all white, all black, and a chrome finish. thats the biggest one thats 5 shelves. and i think its about 50 dollars

heres mine with shoes on it:
4pvbr41.jpg

with its current shelf heights, it looks to fit about 58 shoe BOXES. give or take a few. Theres also a smaller shelf at target, for about 30 dollars, which fits about 2 dozen shoe boxes. its a 4 shelfer.
5zeq2c9.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I purchased this rack at target. It was 24.99 at the time. Holds about 75 pairs of my shoes right now, but I could probably fit a couple more boxes. Great buy in my opinion.

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom