Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I work at Oakley and the discounts are crazy for Corporate, like 70% off of MSRP, basically:

Oakley Sideways Ryan Sheckler's

Oakley Dispatch

Oakley Inmates

Oakley Frogskin Rootbeers

My Favorites - Mosley Tribes [Oliver Peoples]

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Louis Vuitton's
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need the black ones in my life. [/color]
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Word. Only reason why I dont cop is cause I need prescription lenses to drive. 
ohwell.gif
Ive seen plenty of people put prescribed lenses in these, maybe yall should look into it.

euugh...not feelin alot of stuff in here...

anyways..are these too douchey?? 180$

Spoiler [+]
MAR218USRQA9C_1.jpg
MAR218USRQA9C_2.jpg

MAR218USRQA9C_3.jpg
MAR218USRQA9C_4.jpg

pittdandg.jpg

Not really a fan of aviator-style sunglasses, but these are
pimp.gif

Brad Pitt's D&G... $580+

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

euugh...not feelin alot of stuff in here...

anyways..are these too douchey?? 180$

Spoiler [+]
MAR218USRQA9C_1.jpg
MAR218USRQA9C_2.jpg

MAR218USRQA9C_3.jpg
MAR218USRQA9C_4.jpg
yup, the way you can tell is that they have no way of blocking out the sun...at all...straight for looks, dont know about the purple though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

pittdandg.jpg

Not really a fan of aviator-style sunglasses, but these are
pimp.gif

Brad Pitt's D&G... $580+
no Seacrest but this man can literally walk outside in snow goggles and make them look dope...i mean who else can pull off that dirty #!* goat tee?...
bring out the PS experts
roll.gif

back when i had my green evis, I also had the black ones but lost both of them like a @%*$**+. 1600$ down the drain.
6400_1193920371726_1339946475_533081_8271229_n.jpg

A few years back with some Guccis and Bonus of my girl with the White Evis at the beach, Evi are definately the best sunglasses ever created IMO.
n1339946475_31001_8514.jpg
3738428038_a24c42ff68.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

back when i had my green evis, I also had the black ones but lost both of them like a @%*$**+. 1600$ down the drain.
what happened to your sideburns fam?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Louis Vuitton's
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

ohwell.gif
Ive seen plenty of people put prescribed lenses in these, maybe yall should look into it.

I put prescription lenses in my evidence but I wouldn't recommend it depending on your prescription. Since the lenses are so big, they'll be really thick even when I paid extra to get the thinnest lenses possible. It made mine way too heavy and uncomfortable to wear. I ended up selling the evi's and just recut the lenses to fit wayfarers

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Louis Vuitton's
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

ohwell.gif

I put prescription lenses in my evidence but I wouldn't recommend it depending on your prescription. Since the lenses are so big, they'll be really thick even when I paid extra to get the thinnest lenses possible. It made mine way too heavy and uncomfortable to wear. I ended up selling the evi's and just recut the lenses to fit wayfarers

Around how much extra you drop on the lenses? Thats my main issue. My reading glasses were about $150 less than what Evi's retail. Just cause of the lens.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

what happened to your sideburns fam?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I have a mole midway, so thats why it looks all different shades, this was like 2 years ago, ive decided to let my beard grown in since, so i no longer have a ******ed sideburn.

A few years back with some Guccis and Bonus of my girl with the White Evis at the beach, Evi are definately the best sunglasses ever created IMO.

Yep, they are one of my faves,  but I would trade in every single color I have of the evidence for a pair of black milli's.  I'm still pissed till this day that I passed up on em.  Now I see them on ebay going for 4K+ and I can't afford to put up 4k for some damn sunglassses.

Evis = poor mans milli's

However I think the evis are still better....millionaires are too flashy man IMO... Not saying that if the price tag was at least 1k that I wouldn't cop though...but 4k is just too much, hopefully LV drops some new colorways.

Here is a question, I have someone selling a pair of black evis for 600$, price is great IMO...but money is tight and I'm tryinnnggg to work him to 550$ at least...should I pass on them, or should I crunch the 600$?....

Frames are in great condition.

I usually just buy cheap sunglasses, cause I just use them when driving basically..but I had to get these Ray Bans

Got white Evi's, but NEED to switch it up this summer.

Tried on Ray Ban aviators, didn't fit too well, damn Eastern fit nose.

Gonna try these Salts first otherwise check some Oliver Peoples since they are around the same price.
34ss27t.jpg

Just copped the OP's Bartley and these are the best glasses I've ever owned, including the Evi's
BARTLEYSILVERCHROMESAPPHIRE1.jpg

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

well i wear a 7 3/4 - 8. when i tried on the rayban wayfarers it looked like some small reading glasses on my face
laugh.gif

but how much do these cost though? wouldn't wanna waste your time if these are over $200.
They make them in 3 sizes - the original Wayfarer anyway - I'm not sure about the new one. 50, 52 and 54. I'm not sure where it says on them but there should be a number somewhere - it's sometimes on the inside of the nose pieces on plastic styles - and can be different to find.
didn't know that. but what are the sizes for? size of the lens, arms, bridge, or just the overall size of the shades?

and my girl got me the polarized ones so maybe that had something to do with the sizing. the arms were long enough to reach my ears though it was kinda stretched out a bit and not straight. and the lenses looked way too small on my head.

and jking, i think i found the seller on ebay. the pair that you said fits better are the matte ones or the shiny ones?

Back
Top Bottom