Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

those super black gold are nice...just don't like how they feel on my face.

missed out on the dita osprey on gilt. =(

so i went to their site to check out their frames..  Mach 1
pimp.gif
    but the lens distance is 59
grin.gif
. I prefer something around 62.

drx-2030b_mach-one_mi.jpg

usher-dita.jpg

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by lebrady23

where can I find Supers in store?
Nordstroms has em.

Picked up the Black & Gold basics a few weeks ago for 160.

rky0c9.jpg

I went to northpark mall in Dallas and asked the people at the Nordstrom there and they had no idea what I was talking about haha

^ Damn G, that's where i got em at. And when i say a few weeks ago i should put like 2 months, but yeah that's where i got em. They're sold out on their website now, but that's what made me go to NP to get em, cause i saw they were on the website. They should even have regular ones too, they had all black, and even they havana/gold ones too. They'll probably get some more in when spring hits.

My Supers don't even fit me anymore.  They arms barely reached my ears when I bought them 2 years ago.  Maybe my skull grew bigger 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
.  Wish they would offer longer arms.

Two questions: one, is there any difference between the basic and classic supers. Two, do the glossy black ones all come with gold hardware or some with silver?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

^ Damn G, that's where i got em at. And when i say a few weeks ago i should put like 2 months, but yeah that's where i got em. They're sold out on their website now, but that's what made me go to NP to get em, cause i saw they were on the website. They should even have regular ones too, they had all black, and even they havana/gold ones too. They'll probably get some more in when spring hits.

damn...I called everywhere at northpark that would have them and I don't think anyone knew what I was talking about still..is eyegoodies the only other place online that sells them besides the super website?

just picked these up on gilt for $164.90 (RET $737 on gilt ------   $199 for the glasses + added in a tea decanter (go to gilt taste and add to cart) for $9.99 to bring the order over $200. then used the $50 off $200 code SAVE50 + shipping to bring it to $164.90). they are in the womens section(confirmed on the official site as unisex and pricing at EU $449 / US $585) - http://www.lindafarrow.co...row-luxe-46-c1/128  )

Hope it comes with the signature box and leather pouch(gilt description doesn't mention it coming with it)! description on the other link makes them even a better buy! (use the link in my sig if you need an invite. if you already have one then I would get in on the deal if you are looking for aviators. can't guarantee the box comes with it since Gilt does not mention it, but we'll find out! from my experience with gilt, there is a good chance it will since they are very good about packaging.) Linda Farrow is probably most famous for Tony Montana Scarface glasses with the white frame top (see last pic below)

cropimage.php

http://www.gilt.com/sale/women/linda-farrow-luxe-su/product/105432645

• Aviator frame
  • Metal
  • Tinted lens
  • Embossed leather stems
  • 100% UV protection
  • Comes with designer case and lens wipe
  • Front piece 5 inches; lens height 2 inches
Brand: Linda Farrow Luxe

Material: Metal

Origin: Japan

same as the ones in this link

https://www.porvocacao.co...gold-aviator-sunglasses/

[h2]Linda Farrow Luxe Gold Aviator Sunglasses[/h2]
Black and Yellow Gold Aviator Sunglasses. Gold frame with black ostrich inlays and dark blue to grey gradient lenses. Titanium frame and finishings plated in 24-carat white gold. Comes with signature hard box and leather pouch.

cropimage.php

cropimage.php

Linda Farrow Scarface (NOT THE SAME GLASSES as above)

images

The more I look at those Linda Farrows the more im contemplating on coppin a pair...

dyyhard- make sure you update us when you receive your pair.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

The more I look at those Linda Farrows the more im contemplating on coppin a pair...

dyyhard- make sure you update us when you receive your pair.

getting them tomorrow, will post pics. they'll probably be on gilt again sometime in the near future since they didn't sell out from what I last saw, but I think the $50 off $200 is no longer valid. who knows they might have another coupon.

got the Linda Farrow's in from Gilt and they are the same ones on their website. again i had to confirm since gilt did not have the model number on their site.

http://www.lindafarrow.co...da-farrow-luxe-46-c1/128

Yellow gold frame with black ostrich inlay teamed with dark blue to grey gradient lens.
Titanium frame and finishings plated in 24-carat gold.
CR39 lenses

Gilt packaging is always exceptional from the shipping box to everything inside. can't say the same for places like probusnyc.com.

the glasses are very light and have spring hinges and the frame inside and out is plated in 24 carat gold (gilt description did not mention this and prob would have sold more if it did).

really happy I could get them for the price of appx $150. hopefully it will be back up on their site soon, would imagine they would be with spring coming up.

2j68ymc.jpg

24zi0if.jpg

2gx1j4i.jpg

71l3ps.jpg

30ho8c0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom