Post Your Taste Of Epicness

springfieldxd

Banned
Joined Oct 29, 2008
Epicness happens sometimes.

I had it one time in the "April Fools Day" Thread, but that's the only time ever in my 6 years of NT'n it up.

Post recollected memories of NT epicness.

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
- Ninjahood and his musket.
- Meth vs. Steve
- That PYP that crux locked before 100.
- That PYP that finally made it past 100.
- Air Her Out Threads.
- Big Breast Appreciation Threads.
- Is Dirty A Big Guy?
- Bulletproof Vest.

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Oh yeah I also forgot to mention all the Post Your Sexual Encounters threads. Some of those stories seriously had me
. Like the one where dude was smashing his girl in the shower and her pops walked in on 'em and son fell and broke his ribs

Also Smush Parker smashing a NT'er's girl and the Smushcalade

Joined Sep 23, 2008
The air her out thread was probably the most epic.
It was so epic mods had to delete that joint

Joined Mar 13, 2004
when the feds got ridiculouslyballin...anyone remember this? %*#$ started over at the BMW message board, then came over here to NT.....and dude got FRIED....

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

when the feds got ridiculouslyballin...anyone remember this? %*#$ started over at the BMW message board, then came over here to NT.....and dude got FRIED....

did they ever catch him? i remember reading that entire thread over at BMW but they never caught him ..

springfieldxd

Banned
Joined Oct 29, 2008
I forgot about the Air Her Out thread. Feelings were hurt, SN's were lost, and most importantly... Broads were Aired Out.

the epicness was so sweet, yet so fleeting...

making your thread fail

nice try, buddy, but not just yet. get your post count up.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now