Post your toys! Vol. 1?

this is that other version of the Rinascita right? Jawn looks so mean....and you're buggin' about not displaying your models :lol:

Yeah It’s the Wing Gundam Fenice Reniscita. As for displaying lol man I just don’t care for it. Maybe I’ll have a spot for a few of my favorites but I’m not the person that will have 60+ model kits on display. I just need my current works in process to be at arms reach and I’m good.

E37E8BFB-F215-4D3B-AC59-5B78C7BF6829.jpeg

Marvel vs Capcom

Yeah It’s the Wing Gundam Fenice Reniscita. As for displaying lol man I just don’t care for it. Maybe I’ll have a spot for a few of my favorites but I’m not the person that will have 60+ model kits on display. I just need my current works in process to be at arms reach and I’m good.
I got just 2 displayed on my drawer, I wanna get me a floating shelf to display more on my wall.

I Mean Was It Purchased In Store Or Online. I Use BBTS For Imports Mainly, I Try To Buy Marvel Legends In Store If I Can, If Not Amazon It Is

I got my dethklok from that series as well as noir, punk, prowler and lasher from thinkgeek, they had all the recent ml series at the time now that tru is no more they'll be my go to, they're rumored to start carrying neca stuff so I'll be able to get my AvP Preds there plus I can use my gamestop card there since they're a subsidiary

Last edited:
Done snapping together the Enhanced ZZ ver Ka. You can’t really appreciate how much better it looks until you actually go through the process of converting it. Love it. A little
But more involved than a simple expansion pack but not too bad.
7B3555B2-DEFD-4101-B47D-807442E391E3.jpeg

Size comparison.
D788F204-E3F0-4BA5-9207-C6E5ED15D808.jpeg

Oh Word? I Know I’m No Expert On The Matter :lol: But All I Know Is I Want Cell & Gohan From Jump When I Inevitably Start A DBZ Display

Oh Word? I Know I’m No Expert On The Matter :lol: But All I Know Is I Want Cell & Gohan From Jump When I Inevitably Start A DBZ Display

I got a "1st apperance" SS display, still waiting on that Gotenks and hoping that we'll get a Gogeta one day, after that i'm ready for the universe 6 SSs

Impatiently Waiting For My IW Strange :smh: By This Rate Him & Spidey Will Probably Show Up Together

Really Hope That TMNT Teaser Is A Movie Foot Soilder Or Even Tatsu

Back
Top Bottom