Post your toys! Vol. 1?

SDCC-2018-TMNT-1990-Figures-015-928x483.jpg

anybody trying for the neca turtles :nerd: sdcc18 exclusive :evil:
SDCC-2018-TMNT-1990-Figures-001.jpg

Finally got around to putting Unicorn Ver Ka’s weapons together. I decided not to add the thruster tanks, javelin’s and beam rifles since he has a lot of weapons displayed already....

E75646_A4_B686_476_F_99_D2_C728_DF0_E508_E.jpg
cant wait to build this bad boy. Some time last year I came across this Gundam manga series that actually comes with a full armor unicorn colored version of banshee norns armerd armor de boost shield. at some point when i build my FA unicorn I'll throw it on there for some extra variation, im thinking in combination with the beam javelin to get an axe and shield vibe going. I've also got to order water slides. no way im going to use all those stickers lol
26nOKjw.jpg

Got some plans for this beast. Just waiting on a few paint bottles to start. Opting out of the LED kit since I’m not a big fan of the display stand it comes with.

CBF58_ECC_3801_4018_B3_BB_8_EE0_C0196_D59.jpg

Does anyone know if Simp Gunpla water slide decals are any good? Debating if I should get a set online for my PG Unicorn or just use the ones given.

got thru neca toys online store for the sdcc'18 preorder for the 7" movie turtles i'm in total shock and disbelief after striking out the first 2days, first time after striking out the last 2yrs

Finally got around to putting Unicorn Ver Ka’s weapons together. I decided not to add the thruster tanks, javelin’s and beam rifles since he has a lot of weapons displayed already....

E75646_A4_B686_476_F_99_D2_C728_DF0_E508_E.jpg
how long did this take you my g?

got thru neca toys online store for the sdcc'18 preorder for the 7" movie turtles i'm in total shock and disbelief after striking out the first 2days, first time after striking out the last 2yrs
Congrats, I also got a set. Can't wait to get them in hand.

just started liquidating a bunch of my kits. no more "standard" master grades. theyre cool but they just sit in my closet after i build them or i just dont build them at all. third party kits have really changed the way i look at builds now.

Congrats, I also got a set. Can't wait to get them in hand.

7734 yeah, team no resell this year....well minus last yrs shredder and krang, i've never forked out the resell for their tmnt exclusives, those things be ridiculous :frown: we need a stockx like for toys so i can stop paying super over priced on ebay

Hell Alicia got a crooked eye. Those were they only two they had so i just grabbed them. Need an Elite figure for both.

Back
Top Bottom