Post your toys! Vol. 1?

A6FA5036-4952-462F-B53B-438B78DAE98A.jpeg

My set up in my home office

I need to get on your level :emoji_cry:

Tomorrow I'll post comparison photos of the 4 16" Voltrons(the 3 get delivered from BBTS tomorrow) as well as my room setup which should be done tomorrow, did buy the last 3 detolfs, i guess maybe i should do room pics sunday bcuz i still have 2 lego builds and a zoid hmm build that all needs to be displayed.....sneak peak, i redid the venom shelf adding a stackable shelf, not sure how im get more in there though :lol:
20180816_231549.jpg

Last edited:
This on my tv stand.
FEBF7E40-F3B4-4050-98CB-816BD741384E.jpeg
1AE82674-C60E-4B76-9FD1-B53CD3C72A9E.jpeg
FA36671D-38AF-4CB3-B5CE-BBEA282326F4.jpeg
bwood056 bwood056 You kill me every time with that unopened Goku Black.

I’ve actually have 3.

One to display out of box, one in, and a spare.

I have no problem selling the spare to someone who would want it, just giving the person who asked first dibs.

I’ll circle back with him today and see.

I’ve actually have 3.

One to display out of box, one in, and a spare.

I have no problem selling the spare to someone who would want it, just giving the person who asked first dibs.

I’ll circle back with him today and see.

Let me know.

"From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The legend of Voltron: Defender of the Universe. A mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil."
20180817_201915.jpg
20180817_213620.jpg
Activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go! LET'S GO VOLTRON FORCE!
20180817_222038.jpg
20180817_222548.jpg
20180817_225830.jpg

Voltron got its own wall in my room, there are 3-4 more that I'd like to get, even more if i was to chase the 3d demision figures done by Trendmasters

I think I'm grab the revoltech tmnt nick ver. for my Turtle shelf, they look real cool and would add a nice dynamic to the group, doubt they'll ever do a cool ver. of the fox 2k turtles or the next dimension with a venus de milo(whose never to be mentioned) I'd like a really good Karai as well

Shipments from my third party sponsors trickling in this week
Super Nova Altron (Shenlong version)
E082965E-FB97-49BC-8C6D-741367851A07.jpeg
47234628-9831-4C73-A97C-C331C0C69ACB.jpeg

Bootleg zoid liger jager and a whole Bunch of mechanical hanger components
BF1B30F8-496B-4036-AB4F-3348E3129C32.jpeg

Last edited:
wait they got bootlegged hmm zoids

Apparently. Made by a company called BT Black Knight. I’ve built Zoids in the past but only the Takara Tomy/Hasbro style motorized ones like 15 years ago. The HMM style is new to me. I’m not sure if they have stylistic/structural changes to them like third party gundams do or if they’re just straight up Copies

Apparently. Made by a company called BT Black Knight. I’ve built Zoids in the past but only the Takara Tomy/Hasbro style motorized ones like 15 years ago. The HMM style is new to me. I’m not sure if they have stylistic/structural changes to them like third party gundams do or if they’re just straight up Copies

hmm the highend master model is licensed by Kotobukiya and they're diff in that they're more gundam like than tomy's moderized ver. i have a large amount of zoids kits from tomy and 4 hmm, red blade liger ab, shield liger mkii, sabre tiger, and geno breaker. i recommend gluing the parts that are not movable as i've lost pieces off of my hmm they are very fragile in a sense

i see the BTs on ebay, might scoop up a mirage and a replacement leon for parts to fix what's missing on mine

hmm the highend master model is licensed by Kotobukiya and they're diff in that they're more gundam like than tomy's moderized ver. i have a large amount of zoids kits from tomy and 4 hmm, red blade liger ab, shield liger mkii, sabre tiger, and geno breaker. i recommend gluing the parts that are not movable as i've lost pieces off of my hmm they are very fragile in a sense

i see the BTs on ebay, might scoop up a mirage and a replacement leon for parts to fix what's missing on mine

Awesome sounds like a fun challenge. If you’re on the market, consider getting some from my sponsor lol they’ve got a few kits available. I’ll probably go with panzer next
http://www.hobbymission.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=85

You work from home my guy?
No sir, I just take pics in the morning after the gym and before I leave for the office. Because I don’t plan on dumping money into a special lighting set up the mornings are the best time for me to snap pics from the work I did the night before

redrum3281 redrum3281 Your toy collection is dope my bro. Where's your sneaker room though? :nerd:

room is a bit much, closet is more of less what i have, jordan 12s at the top of the closet, then clothes, hen a lot of the other important shoes, lebron, foams, kobes and the few adidas i have at the bottom, then in my toy room closet is more shoes that aren't as partial to me and the shoes without boxes are in my tuffbox turned coffee table :smokin

redrum3281 redrum3281 Your toy showcase room would look great with some upgraded lighting and maybe toss some dark hardwood/laminate flooring too.

Also you have quite a few combiner sets. I peeped the KO Devastor and noticed that most of the KO sets are Decepticons. Are there any half decent Autobot combiner sets?

redrum3281 redrum3281 Your toy showcase room would look great with some upgraded lighting and maybe toss some dark hardwood/laminate flooring too.

Also you have quite a few combiner sets. I peeped the KO Devastor and noticed that most of the KO sets are Decepticons. Are there any half decent Autobot combiner sets?

I have found the hard wood flooring that I'm gonna put in when the money, time and laziness matches up, and I've been lookin into light sights for the detolfs. As for combiners, the only decent ko autobot is the almost finished OS MT Defensor, the limbs have all been released but I'm waiting to see that vs GTs defensor before i decide, there has yet to be a good superion so he's also a no go and i stick to the 15" scale combiners

I do have the Toyworld Dinocombiner and Minibots combiner those are the only too "autobot" combiners i have

Last edited:
Try some third party kits!

Messing around with the hanger base that i got in earlier this week. Now I’ll be able to have a proper background when sponsors send me stuff to build.
4C330645-DF64-4DB2-95C8-97E94F820A91.jpeg
34EBBBDE-6FC2-4371-AB91-3C461EB4EB39.jpeg

i have actually built two "hg" bootleg kits before. and they hurt my fingers. i had to file some of the pegs so they fit. how was this build? what about daban kits. i see a lot of those here in bangkok

Back
Top Bottom