Post your toys! Vol. 1?

^Nice
TEAM Comics
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

Quote:
haha hell yeah you know there names! Ive been collecting them since i was a little fella. The clear dude is Zanzibar. It is a rare one that was made for a special exebition in Floridia. Anybody know any more about him? Picked him up pretty cheap at the Comic Con a few years back. Id love to see anyone elses GIJOES if they would post them please?

I donated all my GI Joes back in the day. 1990? Maybe 91. Some kid must have crapped his pants when he got to Goodwill and found my donation box. JAM PACKED with joes.

What's up with Xamot? He's looking a little bleached. Not very twin like anymore.

How did you get The Fridge? I remember you had to save up box tops or something and mail in for him. His weapon was pretty ill.
NT sales[ GAP Selvedge ]
[color=7A8B8B]HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide[/color] | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Quote:
The clear dude is Zanzibar
TEAM Comics
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

020.jpg

024.jpg
-Honest Iago

TEAM Comics

TEAM DC

TEAM DC

MY toy...

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Its a 97 COBRA, actually the blower is a Vortech T trim. The paxton box is actually an intercooler that I will be using with the blower because I hate the Vortech aftercooler for street use. You have one clean ride man
pimp.gif
Always nice to know there is a fellow mustang driver in the house.

TEAM DC

Can someone tell me where to find be@rbricks in NY besides kidrobot? I'm looking to get some for my brother and I really don't know where. Thanks in advance.

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

TEAM DC

Can someone please give me info on the Transformers??? I'm looking to pick up some and I was wondering how much you guys spent.

Thanks
and you also read my sig.

Back
Top Bottom