Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Quote:
Can someone please give me info on the Transformers??? I'm looking to pick up some and I was wondering how much you guys spent.
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

^Well I'm looking at the autobot: JAZZ..(Just towards the top of the last page)..And I was just wondering how much it is for each.

Thanks

Edit: These
and you also read my sig.

pinkpress-a.jpg

hey i hand paint it for my last exhibition, only ten produce.
i am planning to make another kind of color version.

ohmylanwww.ohmylan.com

Jordanhead2-

I believe the biggest version is the deluxe, which goes for 9.99. The smaller transformed version looks like the diecast? If it is it goes for 4.99. The vehicle mode looks like the legends, which goes for 3.99.

Nice Strider Hiryu. well here are some of my old school child hood toys . For some reason i cant seam to find my Street Shark collection.

Thanks Ballaz and allalon1

Too bad the little kids cleaned out the local Targets, Walmarts, Toys-R-US's, K-Marts and KayBee Toys's!!

It Pissed me off that I couldn't find BARRICADE :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
teamSuperman!
now recruiting​

Nice toys everyone. Once I get my Bumblebee two pack from Target I'll have pictures of my toys.

hey debs 168! Where the hell did you get that Strider Hiryu? I must have been to atleast 100+ toy stores in my life and could never find him. Dang alot of heat so far from all of us.

THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dnice901 Very Nice Toys, What kind of Turbo is that and how much Boost you spitting. very nice. what year is that Mustang? :pimp:
pimp.gif

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
Dam Im I Jeleous or what?
Very Nice Supra, How Much power you spiutting with that Twin Turbo? :pimp:
pimp.gif

5x9318j.jpg
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

You won't find that silver surfer in stores.
THE JOKER GANG

its the basic german edition . 330 hp + tte exhaust system 20 hp . so final we got 350 hp/ps . thats enough for me . more power woud kill me. but its not only the power , for me it is one of the most beautyfull cars ever build . iam very happy to own one of the newest supras around germany , only 10000 miles . i will never sell my baby :smile:

Hey whats the Marvel series where if you complete the whole set you can build Galactus, a Sentinel, etc.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Galactus is Marvel legends series 9 and the Sentinel is ML series 10
THE JOKER GANG

Back
Top Bottom