Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Aww, don't tell me i'm the only one with old Power Ranger toys.

4zisxle.jpg

68mmr0w.jpg

53g1izn.jpg

those power rangers are dope!!

Why are u guys posting ur cars?? Does it make u feel cool ""this is my toy""?? obviously we are talking about old school and designer toys.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Well it depends on how big the hype is in your area. I've picked up my toys from Toys R Us, WalMart, and Target. I would say Movie Deluxes ($10) are the hardest to find...everytime they hit the pegs...within hours they're gone.

Good luck on your search.

THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Quote:
Hey whats the Marvel series where if you complete the whole set you can build Galactus, a Sentinel, etc.

Dang the galactus that i have took a looong time for me to get every character. I think i completed it almost like 2 years ago i think. I also have the modjo and ounslaught editions aswell. Can anybody PLEASE tell me where i can find a regular 6" STIDER HIRYU and JIN capcom action figure.

BaLLaz206 - Dope collection. I just got my MP Starscream last week. I'm thinking about getting another one.

When I get back from travel, I'm going to post some pics of my stuff
smokin.gif

^Thanks. You should pick up another one, he's awesome. My only problem with it is that his arm broke the third time I transformed him. I'm glad Ibought two. I'll have to bring this one back and see if I can find another one.

^ My only gripe with the MP Starscream is that he didn't come with a small Gun Version of Megatron. I really don't want to open my 20th AnniversaryPrime to get the gun.

I'm hoping they do a MP Jetfire or Grimlock in the future.

i remember reading somewhere about a MP Grimlock coming out, i'll try to hunt down the link.

and i can't post in here without posting some figs

Right now Grimlock is just a rumor, I heard it's between him and Soundwave. However, someone did make a MP Grimlock, which looked awesome. I usually checkseibertron.com or tfw2005.com for updates. I would love to see Grimlock or Jetfire as a MP.

However, someone did make a MP Grimlock, which looked awesome.
Please tell me where I can see this
nerd.gif

I heard that MP Starscream was a Wal-mart instore exclusive? Did you guys buy online, how much?

The Starscream is a Wal-Mart exclusive. Unfortunately, I had to get one off of ebay since I have no time to go to Wal-Mart. I ended up paying around 70 formine, but it will run you about 50 if you get it in Walmart.

^I'll try to find the pictures, it may take a while because I saw them in July.

GL_Rayner is correct it runs for $48.88 plus tax only available in Wal-Mart stores. I was able to pick up two at a local Wal-Mart. If you want one, let meknow, I may be able to pick one up for you for cost plus shipping.

BBTS is good for purchasing Japan releases, but for US releases they're like PYS.

I forgot to mention that in some places he'll be a Black Friday release...at least that's what some stores told me.

here is a small piece of my collection. i have just about all the mcfarlane lakers and chargers pcs, but they're all packed up for now. pics are frommy display case...

be@rbricks
288399566.jpg

dunnys w/ am95 shuttles
288399571.jpg

the pitt, psylocke, mr shoe and box head
288399572.jpg

random artist collectables: kaws, kozik, unkle...and nike transformers, gid munny...
288399583.jpg

"SHAQRULES"
288399575.jpg

LT
288400536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom