Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I only have 2 :lol:
laugh.gif
and will post once I get a camera that can take pictures that small :rofl:
roll.gif

all you with your 1000%, post them :D
happy.gif

And someone has to have a 3000% on NT, right?
My Blog

hahahahahhahahahaha - that gave me a good laugh - not what i was expecting coming in here
YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT!!!

^ hey, the KFC collection... got the pandas?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​

TEAM Comics
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

haha hell yeah you know there names! Ive been collecting them since i was a little fella. The clear dude is Zanzibar. It is a rare one that was made for a special exebition in Floridia. Anybody know any more about him? Picked him up pretty cheap at the Comic Con a few years back. Id love to see anyone elses GIJOES if they would post them please?

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

i wish i coulod get a hold of my og GI Joe, the joint from the 1960's, but its in storage, smh. it still had the og suit and shoes
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

TEAM Comics
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

Anybody know where to get the Kid Robot Gorillaz toys :nerd:
nerd.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMWARMACHINE
"Tony Starks makes u feel he's a cool exec with a heart of steel"

Lol, I think I got the best individual thing so far... And I have more.

Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PEs/GRs IIIs and IVs SZ 10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

Back
Top Bottom