Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Nice stuff everyone. I'm working on taking pictures of my LEGOs. Hopefully I'll have some up this weekend.

Haven't been in here in a while, but the Joe's...
pimp.gif

Non-swivel-arm-battle-grip! That's some OG +@@ right there!
Green rhino ~ looks like we had a lot of similar toys as kids... Star Wars and Joes! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Haven't been in here in a while, but the Joe's...
pimp.gif

Non-swivel-arm-battle-grip! That's some OG +@@ right there!
Green rhino ~ looks like we had a lot of similar toys as kids... Star Wars and Joes! 
pimp.gif
you like the 1982 straight arm battle grip figures?, gotta represent cobra too then...
(cobra commander is the '83 swivel arm version, wasn't lucky enough to have mail-away or headquarters)
As a kid, I liked the swivel-arm ones more, of course.  Adding that extra "point of articulation" back then was huge!  But I appreciate straight-arms ones... gotta respect the OG's! Lol.  

cobra gears up for an attack on gi joe...over land & air

love the GI joe figures....use to love to collect when I was a kid....still got them.....dope to see other people appreciate the OG GI joes 

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

cobra gears up for an attack on gi joe...over land & air

love the GI joe figures....use to love to collect when I was a kid....still got them.....dope to see other people appreciate the OG GI joes 
i always loved cobra's nightraven.. and the joe's sky striker and conquest x30

great GI Joe stuff as usual Rhino...what happened to the rest of your pictures?

those bundy dolls too
laugh.gif

Couple of Bowen busts I picked up recently...

Nice to see MP-10 getting a US release. Good chance to double up on him at a more affordable price.

_DSC9119_1335650621.jpg

These are DIY Kidrobot toys i did one so far his name is Ape he is a Blue Gorilla
i bought more to customize
these things are awesome and fun
this is a side by side profile to let you see my custom compared to the blank

groupshot

TheGoldenChild - Yes, most likely a Toys R Us release. They got the last two (Grimlock and Rodimus). I actually like Toys R Us over WalMart, it's easier to locate them with the item number and they seem to stock better. However, Target is by far the best in terms of exclusives. They stock the shelves well and with the DPCI you can locate it pretty easy and have them pull some from the backroom.

I'm guessing it will be $99 or so.

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

TheGoldenChild - Yes, most likely a Toys R Us release. They got the last two (Grimlock and Rodimus). I actually like Toys R Us over WalMart, it's easier to locate them with the item number and they seem to stock better. However, Target is by far the best in terms of exclusives. They stock the shelves well and with the DPCI you can locate it pretty easy and have them pull some from the backroom.

I'm guessing it will be $99 or so.

i like that.. i wasnt dropping 250 for Prime...and the trailer is all nice and sexy, but if he's not in truck mode, then the trailer doesnt mean much.. i like that they added Spike. any ideas when it will drop?

^No set date yet. I'm guessing around late summer - early fall. I think they'll have some for sale at SDCC in July. Maybe hit stores late August? If Toys R US does the same thing they did last year, they'll have some for sale during the weekend of SDCC online.

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

^No set date yet. I'm guessing around late summer - early fall. I think they'll have some for sale at SDCC in July. Maybe hit stores late August? If Toys R US does the same thing they did last year, they'll have some for sale during the weekend of SDCC online.

im excited.. i hope they'll also look at releasing starscream.. and later down the line, also Sideswipe

I'm sure we will get a US Sideswipe release sometime down the road. Starscream is possible -- they did him as a WalMart exclusive in 2007. Though MP-11 is a new mold, who knows. I do hope they do use it for maybe a US release of Thundercracker -- I missed out on the Takara version for a decent price.

Loving this thread.

Here's my GI Joe/Cobra collection:

7126191075_c48159a946_b.jpg

7126192093_b0b38f0a94_b.jpg

Missing a lot of essential figures, ie Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Serpentor, Zartan, Snake Eyes, Shipwreck, Spirit, etc.  I'll be browsing eBay soon enough.

And here are some casualties of war:

7126191571_1ed1190618_b.jpg

Here's my Karate Kid figs (need Miagi & the Ref!)

7126192593_f43e89e383_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom