Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

here is one of my pic ups from sdcc...

manny pacquiao with flip mad*L
390254592.jpg
Very impressive.
Good stuff!

i hate dunny's....i always end up spending so much on little 3 inch vinyls.....
whaaa!!!!!!

for 2010

i pulled 3 of these green apples
2zfvgv9.jpg

and 2 of the golden ones
o0tq1u.jpg

and 2 techno vikings as well...
zsv587.jpg

now if i can find myself an aya.....2010 series will be done with!

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

95e253779de4f58dc7e326870fa341a627b4703.jpg
36f15272ee5fcd396b24d3a69ac58a06b4a4f0a.jpg
i had a ton of ninja turtle stuff, but this pic in particular just brought me WAY back. won that excat raphael plush at the pennsylvania fair inthe early 90s and have a lot of nostalgia for that night in particular. one of those memories that just brings you back in time. awesome.

nice collection

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That Michelangelo i had!!!! still have ripped off the bands tho he was barefaced OMG gotta find it
pimp.gif
i remember winning these at circus circus in reno as a kid. man those were the days
frown.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

whaaa!!!!!!

and 2 of the golden ones
o0tq1u.jpg

i hate dunnys too...but nice on the golden apples x2!!!

whaaa!!!!!!

for 2010

and 2 of the golden ones

I'm guess you just went with the blindboxes? -- in store or online? I'm missing Aya as well...and I also hate Dunnys....

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

whaaa!!!!!!

for 2010

and 2 of the golden ones

I'm guess you just went with the blindboxes? -- in store or online? I'm missing Aya as well...and I also hate Dunnys....
blindbox at UO, just grabbed all the ones i felt were heavy.....lol
shaq- i sold the extra golden one, couldnt resist with the ebay prices and the amount i had already spent, lol, was thinking of painting the green apples red just for the hell of it

yo...i'm not mad at ya for slangin the dup!!! get some money back...no doubt. and since you have 3x greens...why not?!?! i think that would be dope!!! a green, red and gold? ILL my bro!!! post pics when you're done.

yo...i'm not mad at ya for slangin the dup!!! get some money back...no doubt. and since you have 3x greens...why not?!?! i think that would be dope!!! a green, red and gold? ILL my bro!!! post pics when you're done.

Smith&Wesson M&P 40
-Full Size 4.25in barrel

-.40 Cal

-15 Round Magazines

-Interchangable backstraps

x5cf38.jpg

2lo1941.jpg

nice masterpiece TF. are you goin to get the rodimus? i'm thinkin about getting dead prime and ghost starscream master pieces.

I'm thinking about it. Hoping for a US release, but since it won't likely come with the trailer I'm torn. You should get ghost starscream, he's awesome and goes well with the deluxe version if you have that.

pimp.gif
 alot of great stuff in here....decided to take a couple of pictures of a little side collection i have going. some old school toybiz marvel/xmen figures.....in progress

Dope X-Men/Marvel collection. It's crazy because I had every figure minus the Strong Guy figure that you posted. Simple, but awesome figures
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom