Post your Vans vol 2?

Nice, I have those canvas halfcabs too, a really nice shoe. I'll post here in a bit...
SAY NO TO "FORCED RARITY". Don't be stupid.

my only pair that i love to death. got em for like $60 bucks a while ago

Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

2uq23gw.jpg

4h2hzxz
bitter​

Those Hosois are nice, but not for me. I like those Ballistics though (I believe that's what they're called). - Kenneth

Cris, are you from DC as well? If so which area?

4g4adug.jpg
Common sense is so rare...

oh wow cris :pimp: ... thats a nice collection youve got there.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

2yxgl1w.jpg

posted these in the shoes and stores thread, decided to get these over wingtips...a nice touch of patent leather and canvas.

what is up with those, those are HOT. where can i get those??? ^^^ patent vans. help me out please
TEAM KING KOOPA

materialistic - i love my stuff

i love my ups

hey takeover shop can you give some info on the fiirst 3 vans you posted...those are all dope.
thanks
aim-Oogachakamon

takeovr shops thanks man...do you know anywhere to buy em?
and here is my latest pickup. not really vans but they are slip-ons. if anyone likes em i can pick you up a pair for retail plus shipping. retail was 25 so pretty cheap. would prally come up to 35 shipped or so.

ive worn them the past 3x i went out. the insole is really thick and nice
aim-Oogachakamon

TAKEOVER SHOP how'd you get the undftd vans early? still gotta wait a while for them to drop over here.
i want some orange supreme highs in a sz 9!!!

Where can I get those Black Patent authentics?

Also, I need another pair of Wtaps Chukkas in size 9. Mine are trashed. If you have them, let me know.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Back
Top Bottom