POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

I'm looking for a nice watch for my girl, but then i also want one for myself.

What are some nice his and her watches?

looking for an upgrade to replace a black on black that i somehow misplaced.. budget no more than $200/250 thanks in advance

U105061G1__99423_zoom.jpg

My Mont Blanc, Have a few pieces i will post. Sold most, was into watches for a bit from Brietling to Omega.

Thinking about picking up a new watch. Can't decide. Leaning towards the Hamilton.

I own 3 Hammys and 2 Tissots, with the options you listed, go for the hammy, better looking IMO and will look good on a variety of NATO straps. Hamilton has the American roots and like Tissot is regarded as the best bang for your buck sub $500 Swiss watch brands by various watch forums.

I can't wait to post up in here again. I told myself I have to hit a certain goal before I buy another piece.

So hopefully soon.....

my mommy got me this as a 18th bday present lol

only had it for 5 months now and its slightly scratched up 
mean.gif

Very nice considering I don't like dark faced watches too much.

Tag Heur friend and family coming on Monday the 19th. FYI.

DAMN. That Hublot is sick, very nice.

Tag Formula 1
media
Sweet watch :smokin

Looking into getting one myself, just not sure which color I'm gonna go for yet. How much did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking? Most of the ones I've looked at online are around $1000-1500.

Just got this Burberry slim watch from NR

Thinking about exchanging it for the gold version, but I'll be wearing it to work so I don't know...

looking to pick this up for a everyday wear especially for work (where its semi/business casual)

im leaning more with the black dial... but anybody have this piece? it looks REALLY bulky... unless anybody has some other suggestions.. that watch is $320 shipped.. and tissot is a respectable brand

4001093079_041e78b261.jpg

3752451701_cf3dd7b837.jpg

looking to pick this up for a everyday wear especially for work (where its semi/business casual)
im leaning more with the black dial... but anybody have this piece? it looks REALLY bulky... unless anybody has some other suggestions.. that watch is $320 shipped.. and tissot is a respectable brand
4001093079_041e78b261.jpg

3752451701_cf3dd7b837.jpg

Is that the PRC200? If so, I have it. Great watch, especially for the price. It's not bulky at all. Goes with everything, and I've received numerous compliments. go

^ which do u have? im a big fan of the black dial because itll fit nicely into the dress up + going out for a night on town... could u post urs? im about to pull the trigger this very moment!!! and im not a fan of the stainless steel.. ive already got a seamaster for my go to and want to switch it up a bit

thanks in advance

^ which do u have? im a big fan of the black dial because itll fit nicely into the dress up + going out for a night on town... could u post urs? im about to pull the trigger this very moment!!! and im not a fan of the stainless steel.. ive already got a seamaster for my go to and want to switch it up a bit
thanks in advance

I have the black dial with the leather strap...same as the one in the first picture.

not the best pics, but these 3 are all by Skagen. I paid 125 for each

and my everyday watch is the Timex Andros.. I have quite a few handful of interchangeable straps, but these are the ones I'm using the most:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom