Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Nice.. what do you do? i didnt think with a sn like spiff deezy" you'd make bank like that lol.

Just like your Screen Name.... imma Broke BALLAH

Originally Posted by spiffydeezy

Nice.. what do you do? i didnt think with a sn like spiff deezy" you'd make bank like that lol.

that's not your ferrari so stop frontin, i mean you get robbed sellin some trees yet you drive a 430
grin.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

that's not your ferrari so stop frontin, i mean you get robbed sellin some trees yet you drive a 430
grin.gif

is uMad???

Anyways, Daily Driver....

grin.gif
im guessin he's a rich kid that listens to too much rap music

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

grin.gif
im guessin he's a rich kid that listens to too much rap music
laugh.gif
the dude is trying to claim what his dad worked for

grin.gif

is uMad???

Anyways, Daily Driver....
laugh.gif

yeah i'm mad that your parents got a ferrari and a g wagon, you're too cool
grin.gif

Gonna cop this in about a week
pimp.gif

jzi7ux.jpg

It's a 95 Rio Grande and its from a jeep collector my dad knows. Cant wait to push this down the block
pimp.gif

There's no point in posting whips and people doubt you. Even when you give them proof, they call it your parents. Even if it was his parents, its still anice set of whips.

NT always hatin on something.
laugh.gif

Man some of you guys drive really nice cars... Very jealous. Would post my 99 2.5 RS impreza but no pictures on this computer at the moment.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

There's no point in posting whips and people doubt you. Even when you give them proof, they call it your parents. Even if it was his parents, its still a nice set of whips.

laugh.gif
read the the thread title again

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

There's no point in posting whips and people doubt you. Even when you give them proof, they call it your parents. Even if it was his parents, its still a nice set of whips.

laugh.gif
read the the thread title again
"Everyone always hatin on something." wahhh wahhh
indifferent.gif

Nobody's hating, just some people don't read and throw this thread off. There are plenty of NTers with cars that are just as nice that nobody really"hates" on ...because they actually own them.

a lot you dudes sound frustrated.. real talk, just leave dude alone.. who cares if that's really his or his parents rides'

Back
Top Bottom