Post your worst date stories - Vol. YNS, wait...YAS

Post your worst date stories! Here's mine...
So I've been talking with this chick for the last couple of weeks and im not really into her, but im not too mad about it going down so I keep myself in the game. We go out in the city and everything is pretty chill and im thinking "huh, this isnt so bad". So fast forward to the next week and we decide to go out again (mind you, this is after new years in Vegas and now im really losing interest)...Dinner is cool and her outfit is cool so im thinking "ok should I take her down tonight or just cut it off smooth and be on my way". The problem is, I see this girl every week through work and I will for sure be running into her often so a hit and run is tough.
The date is wrapping up and I give her a hug, as we're getting closer I can see her trying to go in for a kiss, but I quickly juke her face and go around to complete the hug. Thats when I just hold onto her tight so she cant swoop in for a hug/kiss combo. I say "it was nice seeing you, have a safe drive, i'll talk with you soon" then I let go thinking alright I made it through without having to kiss this broad. WRONG. Right as we pull apart shes looking at me like "how could you say no to this" and goes in for the kill. Ugh.

Worst make out session ever. I would have rather been at the dentist, shoot I may have to go to the dentist after all her teeth clashing into mine. She was doing that drill thing with her tongue and just jutting the thing into my mouth. So I grab control of the situation and stop the kiss, when I look up at her she's still got her eyes closed and shes got her mouth wide open and shes sucking the air waiting for me to come back.
sick.gif
I wanted to laugh so bad, then I started counting. I got up to 5 seconds and she was still doing it. It was like a fish out of water that was trying to be sexy...it was alllll bad. To top it all off she started growling while we were kissing and it wasn't this sex kitten trying to be cute purr it was like this long, primitive, from the depths of hell growl that lasted at least 45 seconds. I didnt know if she wanted to have sex or skin me and wear it as a suit. 

What really did it for me though is that she has her car seat pushed all the forward to drive. That madam, is the last straw.

So I've been talking with this chick for the last couple of weeks and im not really into her, but im not too mad about it going down so I keep myself in the game. We go out in the city and everything is pretty chill and im thinking "huh, this isnt so bad". So fast forward to the next week and we decide to go out again (mind you, this is after new years in Vegas and now im really losing interest)...Dinner is cool and her outfit is cool so im thinking "ok should I take her down tonight or just cut it off smooth and be on my way". The problem is, I see this girl every week through work and I will for sure be running into her often so a hit and run is tough.
The date is wrapping up and I give her a hug, as we're getting closer I can see her trying to go in for a kiss, but I quickly juke her face and go around to complete the hug. Thats when I just hold onto her tight so she cant swoop in for a hug/kiss combo. I say "it was nice seeing you, have a safe drive, i'll talk with you soon" then I let go thinking alright I made it through without having to kiss this broad. WRONG. Right as we pull apart shes looking at me like "how could you say no to this" and goes in for the kill. Ugh.

Worst make out session ever. I would have rather been at the dentist, shoot I may have to go to the dentist after all her teeth clashing into mine. She was doing that drill thing with her tongue and just jutting the thing into my mouth. So I grab control of the situation and stop the kiss, when I look up at her she's still got her eyes closed and shes got her mouth wide open and shes sucking the air waiting for me to come back.
sick.gif
I wanted to laugh so bad, then I started counting. I got up to 5 seconds and she was still doing it. It was like a fish out of water that was trying to be sexy...it was alllll bad. To top it all off she started growling while we were kissing and it wasn't this sex kitten trying to be cute purr it was like this long, primitive, from the depths of hell growl that lasted at least 45 seconds. I didnt know if she wanted to have sex or skin me and wear it as a suit. 

What really did it for me though is that she has her car seat pushed all the forward to drive. That madam, is the last straw.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

sick.gif

you should of put that talent to work... everything else that ive read doesnt matter anymore.

sick.gif

you should of put that talent to work... everything else that ive read doesnt matter anymore.

To top it all off she started growling while we were kissing and it wasn't this sex kitten trying to be cute purr it was like this long, primitive, from the depths of hell growl that lasted at least 45 seconds. I didnt know if she wanted to have sex or skin me and wear it as a suit.

laugh.gif

To top it all off she started growling while we were kissing and it wasn't this sex kitten trying to be cute purr it was like this long, primitive, from the depths of hell growl that lasted at least 45 seconds. I didnt know if she wanted to have sex or skin me and wear it as a suit.

laugh.gif

March 2003 I was in New Orleans for a school for my job. I had a solid 3 weeks in town and wanted to score while i was down there. As with all navy schools you go and you end up meeting and possibly hanging out with one or more of your classmates. Well their wasnt any guys in the class around my age (19 at the time). There was however 3 females who were around my age. Well this one chick was cool as hell and invited me to hang with them for the time being because she was from there and knew her way around. 4 days in and we were clubbing and chilling and its all cool. I tell my homegirl to hook me up with one of her local (non navy) homegirls. She was like ok. Next day in class she was like "hey i gotta homegirl who is down. Just give her a call" Im like cool and thank her for the hookup. I call the girl and we set up a small dinner at Applebee's. Well i get there early because i wanted to get a good look at her. she shows a few minutes after i do I see her face and im like "Ok she pretty cute". Well she has on jeans, tennis shoes and a long sleeve shirt. She had a bit of a pudge but im not judging. We start chatting it up over dinner and its all good. She keeps hinting at being a freak so Im like *day day* Bingo I got action *day day*. Well bout 30 mins into it she looks kinda loopy in the eyes. Im like "U ok?" She looks at me says "Yeah i'm cool" then she throws up all over the table. Im like "WHOOOOOAAAAA" and slide my chair back from the table. Shes trying to say she's sorry and keeps throwing up mid sentence. By now the whole place is staring. I look at the waiter and he already knew i wanted the check. He brings it to me i slide him the bread and leave. I tell her i will follow her home to make sure she gets home safe. Well we get to her apartment and i walk her to the door. i ask her if she ok again and she's like "Im ok just embarassed". Well I just wanted to get the hell outta there so shake her hand and go to turn. She still has a grip on my hand and pulls me back to her for a kiss. I quickly dodge and make it a hug. She says if i come in she will make it up to me. I give her the
indifferent.gif
and tell her naw im cool. She walks in the house and slams the door. Next day i go to my homegirls room and proceed to cuss her out. Come to find out the girl had just had a baby 3 days before.

March 2003 I was in New Orleans for a school for my job. I had a solid 3 weeks in town and wanted to score while i was down there. As with all navy schools you go and you end up meeting and possibly hanging out with one or more of your classmates. Well their wasnt any guys in the class around my age (19 at the time). There was however 3 females who were around my age. Well this one chick was cool as hell and invited me to hang with them for the time being because she was from there and knew her way around. 4 days in and we were clubbing and chilling and its all cool. I tell my homegirl to hook me up with one of her local (non navy) homegirls. She was like ok. Next day in class she was like "hey i gotta homegirl who is down. Just give her a call" Im like cool and thank her for the hookup. I call the girl and we set up a small dinner at Applebee's. Well i get there early because i wanted to get a good look at her. she shows a few minutes after i do I see her face and im like "Ok she pretty cute". Well she has on jeans, tennis shoes and a long sleeve shirt. She had a bit of a pudge but im not judging. We start chatting it up over dinner and its all good. She keeps hinting at being a freak so Im like *day day* Bingo I got action *day day*. Well bout 30 mins into it she looks kinda loopy in the eyes. Im like "U ok?" She looks at me says "Yeah i'm cool" then she throws up all over the table. Im like "WHOOOOOAAAAA" and slide my chair back from the table. Shes trying to say she's sorry and keeps throwing up mid sentence. By now the whole place is staring. I look at the waiter and he already knew i wanted the check. He brings it to me i slide him the bread and leave. I tell her i will follow her home to make sure she gets home safe. Well we get to her apartment and i walk her to the door. i ask her if she ok again and she's like "Im ok just embarassed". Well I just wanted to get the hell outta there so shake her hand and go to turn. She still has a grip on my hand and pulls me back to her for a kiss. I quickly dodge and make it a hug. She says if i come in she will make it up to me. I give her the
indifferent.gif
and tell her naw im cool. She walks in the house and slams the door. Next day i go to my homegirls room and proceed to cuss her out. Come to find out the girl had just had a baby 3 days before.

So I've been talking with this chick for the last couple of weeks and im not really into her, but im not too mad about it going down so I keep myself in the game.

What does this mean? You rather date someone you're not into then not date at all?

So I've been talking with this chick for the last couple of weeks and im not really into her, but im not too mad about it going down so I keep myself in the game.

What does this mean? You rather date someone you're not into then not date at all?

Back
Top Bottom