Powder Xs and columbia XI for 2012?

My boy showed me that pic this weekend. I believe that both will be happening. And the reason that the patent on the XIs looks yellow is because of the overuse of contrast in the pic

So all we have is a close up instagram pic? Did dude who took the pic even say they were 2012s?

laugh.gif
@ you guys believing it off a random pic someone took of their collection

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So all we have is a close up instagram pic? Did dude who took the pic even say they were 2012s?
that's what I was thinking. 
where did this picture come from? and who took it?

If the white/dark powder blue-blacks are returning with the same sockliner and midsole
colorblocking like the OG's i will go for these instead of the butchered Chicago retros
which has white midsole, checkered sockliner and the 23 stiched on. Still hope
that Jordan Brand changes them to the OG style back.

its Sept. 2011...you really think pics of Columbias (if released, prob. will be december 2012) will actually leak now?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

No when it was tweeted it just had a tag of  what do we have here or something like that nothing like 2012 release!

Only interested in the X and don't have to high hopes for them( checkered sock lining and the huge 23). In all honesty, these shouldn't have the 23 since he never wore them. I get the Chicago's even though he had a different number at the time, these no.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

that's what I was thinking. 
where did this picture come from? and who took it?

I can't post the video from work, but I know there is a video of Gentry saying that JB produces a look-see sample 18-24 months before a shoe is even considered being made.

Only time will tell if this is true or not.

YO!

This all makes sense... considering Roy & the Boys are about to grab title #7
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom