Power Rangers Must Do Better

So my 3 year old jus walks up to and says

"Daddy can you turn on the old Power Rangers on Netflix?"

Me: Boy Power Rangers is alrdy on finish your breakfast so I can make sure your sisters rdy for her virtual classes

Him: But theres no Black Ranger in the new one and he has the best sword (hes really into swords)

Jus gave him a big hug and said of course we can watch the old Power Rangers dude its way better.

:smh:

SHAMEEEEEEEEE
I
I
\/

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Created by[/TH]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Based on[/TH][TD]Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
by Toei Company[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Developed by[/TH][TD]Saban Brands
Toei Company[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Written by[/TH]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Directed by[/TH]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

There are so many versions of the power rangers I can't even keep up.

Best believe though my 4 year old got the OG flip head morphin time joints for Christmas. He also plays the game on Xbox but can't remember which ones they have.

somehow I stumbled across I guess the climactic final Power Rangers fight when all the different versions came together. I was gabberflasted! It's like 50 spinoffs. Then of course nerds in the comments where like how can yellow Ranger from Space Force and red ranger from Underwater Team both be there, it's the same actor. I'm so old my last memory was like Tommy when he came on as the white ranger (maybe green) then became a bad guy.

tumblr_inline_mmeyvoxPJn1qz4rgp.gif

So my 3 year old jus walks up to and says

"Daddy can you turn on the old Power Rangers on Netflix?"

Me: Boy Power Rangers is alrdy on finish your breakfast so I can make sure your sisters rdy for her virtual classes

Him: But theres no Black Ranger in the new one and he has the best sword (hes really into swords)

Jus gave him a big hug and said of course we can watch the old Power Rangers dude its way better.

:smh:

SHAMEEEEEEEEE
I
I
\/

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Created by[/TH]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Based on[/TH][TD]Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
by Toei Company[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Developed by[/TH][TD]Saban Brands
Toei Company[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Written by[/TH]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Directed by[/TH]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

My daughter (going on 4) started watching that mini force cartoon then old Power Rangers came up in the recommended and its one of her favorites now.

She doesnt believe me that it was my favorite when i was little and i had the toys :lol:

SideNote: some time last year i watched "the toys that made us" or something like that and Power Rangers was an episode. I had no idea they just basically used the old japanese fighting footage and then insert the americanized pieces when they werent in uniform.

Looking at it now im like ok duh every major fight scene is the same background. As a kid though i did wonder how the dino zords always got there so quick if they had to store them away underground in the middle of nowhere

I stopped watching Power Rangers in the middle of the 3rd or 4th group which i think was the Zeo (space) ones with the shapes as the faceplates. One of them mfs had an equal sign to look through :lol:

image-asset.jpeg
Dude same. I remember the episode when like earth jumped on a giant rocket or something. It was over after that. When they were in race cars I was pretty cashed out too

Dude same. I remember the episode when like earth jumped on a giant rocket or something. It was over after that. When they were in race cars I was pretty cashed out too

what was the race cars, I think that was Turbo?

I can’t remember the order of them now but yeah between losing the it factor for me and getting old I just ditched the whole thing.

first movie was dope I really liked it and they became the Ninja Rangers. That 2nd movie was TRASH AF and it was turbo with lil boy as the blue ranger :stoneface:

what was the race cars, I think that was Turbo?

I can’t remember the order of them now but yeah between losing the it factor for me and getting old I just ditched the whole thing.

first movie was dope I really liked it and they became the Ninja Rangers. That 2nd movie was TRASH AF and it was turbo with lil boy as the blue ranger :stoneface:
Yes turbo. I only kinda watched because the bad guy was obviously made for adult if you know what I mean :lol: some tig oles

SideNote: some time last year i watched "the toys that made us" or something like that and Power Rangers was an episode. I had no idea they just basically used the old japanese fighting footage and then insert the americanized pieces when they werent in uniform.

Ever wonder why the pink ranger had a skirt but the yellow ranger didn't?

The yellow ranger was a man in the Japanese version

I remember going crazy over the og power Ranger toys back in 93-94. I still got the og megazord, dragonzord and dragon dagger at my moms place.

Funny story, around 2006 or so. I bumped into the dude who played Zack (black ranger from the first 2 seasons) buying condoms at 7-11 and he had some bad looking broad with him. I’m higher than a kite going to get some trash 7-11 nachos and a 40 because the Taco Bell by me was closed. I probably annoyed the hell out of him talking about power Rangers for a few minutes when in his head he’s probably thinking shut the **** up, you’re delaying me swiming in these yambz. But he was a cool dude. I’m assuming he lived in my area because I seen him around a few times after that.

Funny story, around 2006 or so. I bumped into the dude who played Zack (black ranger from the first 2 seasons) buying condoms at 7-11 and he had some bad looking broad with him. I’m higher than a kite going to get some trash 7-11 nachos and a 40 because the Taco Bell by me was closed. I probably annoyed the hell out of him talking about power Rangers for a few minutes when in his head he’s probably thinking shut the **** up, you’re delaying me swiming in these yambz. But he was a cool dude. I’m assuming he lived in my area because I seen him around a few times after that.
:nthat:
Alot of these actors from the 90s (that are technically washed) are still out here flourishing. Alot of people think its like the 50 Cent song Wanksta "Damn Homie, in High School you was the man homie...what the eff happened 2 u?" but in reality they be getting royalty checks, teaching at actor workshops, living the playa lifestyle at local nightclubs and bars. Most dudes wouldnt be blatant enough to be buying the rubbers in front of the woman , theyd ask her to stay in the car.

didn't even know there were new rangers
My man. There is and Jason even came back.

Only started watching because my daughter would occasionally watch it as well. She enjoys Beast Morphers.

Back
Top Bottom