POWER WALL AIR MAXES... whats the deal?

I'm still trying to find the all white AM 1's.......they're too clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: damn....was searching on google and this thread popped up.....sure brought this back from the dead
eek.gif

yea people slept hard on the powerwall joints...igrabbed a fewpairs and every time i break one out peopleget gassed over them.. especially the yellow 90's.... such a sick shoe.. that and the 90 u posted were my two favorite shoes of the powerwall
slept hard as in you could walk into undefeated that weekend and pick up all pairs with 0 problems

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

yea people slept hard on the powerwall joints...igrabbed a fewpairs and every time i break one out peopleget gassed over them.. especially the yellow 90's.... such a sick shoe.. that and the 90 u posted were my two favorite shoes of the powerwall
slept hard as in you could walk into undefeated that weekend and pick up all pairs with 0 problems
now its been a couple years, and my memory isnt the best, but if i remember right undftd only had the tier 0's and none of the powerwalls, which iswhat i was talking about. The only place to get them was NTLA (in LA) and when i said "slept hard" i meant that they DIDN'T sell out right awaythus my comment about people sleeping on them. I know they still had some of the pairs at least a week after the party that was held at NT that night.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'm still trying to find the all white AM 1's.......they're too clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT: damn....was searching on google and this thread popped up.....sure brought this back from the dead
eek.gif

Those were the only ones that I actually could get....I went on vacation to Miami a few weeks after the release and scooped them up @ the NT...wish theyhad more of the other pairs, but I def. do not regret picking those up!

I actually wasn't into kicks like that when these dropped 2 years ago. Too bad.

The only powerwalls I like from the pic are the 95's . And the Velvet Red 360's have been a pair I been looking for a while now.

the whole pack was widely available in asia. My cousin sent me a pair of the air max 90s from tokyo for cheap, guess they were on sale

only niketowns had powerwall shoes. undftd had some of the tier zero stuff. for some people it did sell out early. i went to the event, got there maybe onehour or two hours before they started letting people in. by the time i got into the store and asked an employee for any of the powerwall stuff in my size 13,all but maybe one shoe in size 13 was already sold out. the one they did have left (forgot which one), was the one i did not want. anyways, i never buy shoesto resell or anything that is not in my size, so i left with nothing. it was fun though watching people buying shoes that were obviously too big or too small,more then likely to resell to people unfortunate enough not to live near a niketown or store with a tier zero account.

I had both of those air maxes pictured at the start of the post. I traded away the purple 90's...but still have the 87's. One of my favorite airmaxes...luv the patent pink swoosh.

Might have to track down those 90's again one day.

HOLLA!!!

Question: I have the all white and Black/Gold 180's from the set that i recently bought from
an outlet. Whats the going price on a DS pair?

this post is still going on? wow.

Those are my shoes that i sold on ebay...

I got a good penny for those... about 450 and 500 for each of the shoes. I ended the auction early. I really didnt think they would go for so high.
So dont expect to get them for cheap.

Even though they didn't all sell out immediately, all the powerwall shoes were pretty rare. I don't think they made more than 500 pairs of any of thecolorways. The price probably had some reason to do with them not immediately selling out and the fact that they all came out at once. I had just about all ofthem at one point (except tier 0 and 03 and 360s). I sold most of them and I still have a few.

Tier 0 am97s
Black 93s
black 95s
black 97s
BRS 97s
brs 95s

I wish I could have found the lemon 90s in my size, they were some of the nicest in the series. I'll post pics later when I can find them

They werent hard to get if you went when they released em.......NT Chicago had a few different styles left a couple days after the release.....and they evengot a re-stock of certain styles also a couple months later

Henz I'm so not feelin you right now. Pause.
I need those BRS 97s in an 11-12!!!

and some HOA 95's.

Back
Top Bottom