POWER WALL AIR MAXES... whats the deal?

i saw these on a site last night. whats the deal with these. how rare and why do they go for so much money?

" />
" />

perfectly made with mesh.

probably why.
also VERY limited.
Banned SN: Panda31893

Karmaloop 20% OFF code: CO15962​

"Limited" is putting it kindly.

Powerwall and Tier 0 are ultra-low quantity, and that is why, sir.

How much were they asking, by the way.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

yea people slept hard on the powerwall joints...igrabbed a fewpairs and every time i break one out peopleget gassed over them.. especially the yellow 90's.... such a sick shoe.. that and the 90 u posted were my two favorite shoes of the powerwall
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

there were a ton of them at the nike outlet in charleston, south carolina...

but that was like two summers back
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

I remember when they had them for retail at Niketown. I didn't know much about them. I slept on these hard.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

I have the same pair Twig posted. Copped for 175 at a Dunkxchange. :smokin
smokin.gif
l_d2f14599180aa61c6f1c9a14597d30fb.jpg%20

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

They aren't as rare as you think. There were too many different models. Many get lost in the shuffle on ebay.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Powerwalls are sick. i need several of them. in 13, which makes them even rarer and more expensive.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

I loved the Powerwall releases but I do wish they launched everything thru a few month span instead of dropping everything at once. I guess I could have put a few grand on the CC, but would rather not!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
especially the yellow 90's.... such a sick shoe
Agreed Lemonade AM1 and AM90 >>> all others shoes released at NT.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I tried to get those 90s in a 13 for the longest.... never happened

.. AND I know Stuntastic is probably rocking his in puddles with bike chain grease on them :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

I should've kept mine clean :smh:
smh.gif

The midsole on my 90s were cracking so I said @#%$ it and wore em hard :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

These came out in January two years back. They only came out at a few Niketowns. They were very limited in quantity. Initially you needed a invite to be ableto get a wristband to buy the shoes. Most of the good colorways sold out in the first night. There were a few shoes left over at NTLA. All of the air max werepremium shoes and the retail was higher than it normally is for each particular shoe. I don't know what the exact numbers were, but I heard rumors ofanywhere from 300-500 pairs made of each.

I couldn't figure out how to message you, hit me with a pm or an email and I can tell you more. I might have a few pairs as well...

dammm 1 of my favorite airmaxes out the tier zero drop and the lemonade 90's dam ....biggest regret

the powerwalls are WAY more rare than people think... these were only released at 9 Niketowns around the world, and only 5 in the US.

250 - 300 pairs of each made. You could practically consider these as a Niketown tier 0.

-jester

Back
Top Bottom