POWERBALL 11/2 $245,000,000

al audi

Banned
keep hope alive NT.
i got yall. 
pimp.gif

I could buy the guy and his family from the $200,000 scratch off thread if I win this
pimp.gif

if i win i will look out for those couple of NTers who taught me how to play powerball.

If I win I would be lookin like that webster gif. No lie, I wouldn't tell a SOUL except for an accountant. That type of money is dangerous. A quote from the movie lottery ticket "money doesn't change you, it changes the people around you".

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I could buy the guy and his family from the $200,000 scratch off thread if I win this
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 im going to get me some tickets today during lunch

Thanks for the reminder...It's always good to think of what I'd do with that type of money

House in Miami & DC

2 Cars and a Yacht
laugh.gif
in Miami, 3 Cars in DC

And like 10 businesses

Life would be wonderful

Originally Posted by ccb21040

if i win i will look out for those couple of NTers who taught me how to play powerball.

i dont even know how to play. will you drop some knowledge on me and i'll hook you up if i win?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

i dont even know how to play. will you drop some knowledge on me and i'll hook you up if i win?

just drop some knowledge on how to play. why NT'rs always gotta be some grimy and cheap. its just $1 worth of information. c'mon!!

this is confusing me. how many numbers am i supposed to pick and how do i know if i even won? w/o asking someone and them lying to me because i won and they became jealous

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by calibeebee

just drop some knowledge on how to play. why NT'rs always gotta be some grimy and cheap. its just $1 worth of information. c'mon!!
Can't tell if you guys are serious.
The odds are 1 in 200,000,000.

You don't "play" a game like that.

Honestly, even if this guys technique could increase your chances by 50% youd still only have a 1 in 100,000,000 shot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom