POWERBALL 11/2 $245,000,000

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

is this only for NY or something?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

if i win, I not giving any of you guys $+#*. i don't even know you. gue think they increase their chances by acting all phoney talking about all the good they can do with the bread. i'm taking care of me and mines.

on everything i love id spread the wealth on NT when the pot is that high along with me and mines
pimp.gif

i disagree with your feelings also, ppl who been here do kinda "know" each other. NT family, relax man.

It would be beautiful for me to win on Wed or Sat...I'm on vacation now and would fax in a two word statement "I QUIT"

My fellow Bulls fans would enjoy my new suite at the United Center if the NBA season ever started

I would start a thread and just ask questions about myself...the ppl that could answer them would get prizes

but I still hold myself to the Vegas promise!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

It would be beautiful for me to win on Wed or Sat...I'm on vacation now and would fax in a two word statement "I QUIT"

My fellow Bulls fans would enjoy my new suite at the United Center if the NBA season ever started

I would start a thread and just ask questions about myself...the ppl that could answer them would get prizes

but I still hold myself to the Vegas promise!
pimp.gif
 if i win i would do the same and a miami trip would be on me

Originally Posted by moomoopanda

if I won.. I'd make a thread with a random #!@ title, first 5 to post I'd paypal gift $1k..

damn, you cheap bruh
sick.gif

swear to god im coppin that 2013 m5 just to copp and crash if i win this joint

yea you heard me, copp and crash

LMAO, you must be taking stunt man classes first...you'd be better off giving them the "otis" video treatment

I'd troll Hard would buy every court side seat of a NBA finals game and every min or 2 I'd move to the next seat over with my d rose jersey on

Back
Top Bottom