Praise Allah for Yuku Maintenance

Am I the only person who was fine before Method Man closed NT down for a few hours, but now cannot open a thread without having to refresh multiple times?
mad.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif

And when I decide to post, Yuku has a reaction akin to a seizure, and I end up posting multiple times.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Whatever is going on, ISN'T working. Discuss (
laugh.gif
)

Spoiler [+]
58a1694bfb0e44fe6404022ff6f88a2d3b3c8555.jpg
Spoiler [+]
YNS, INS, Cool story bro, etc.
Spoiler [+]

DAMNIT you had me with that last spoiler
smh.gif

For real though, Yuku needs to get back on track. I'll be refreshing and the page will go to that "private party" screen like I'm banned
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Am I the only person who was fine before Method Man closed NT down for a few hours, but now cannot open a thread without having to refresh multiple times?
mad.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif

And when I decide to post, Yuku has a reaction akin to a seizure, and I end up posting multiple times.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Whatever is going on, ISN'T working. Discuss (
laugh.gif
)
it's taking a little bit of time man...ease up
laugh.gif
you going through withdrawal or somethin?

it was workin like absolute trash (losing posts left and right, and left and right again) before they started the maintenance, so hopefully however long it takes works!

Originally Posted by Kazuum

For real though, Yuku needs to get back on track. I'll be refreshing and the page will go to that "private party" screen like I'm banned
indifferent.gif
Yuku was never on track.

Originally Posted by Kazuum

DAMNIT you had me with that last spoiler
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
you gotta be on track first to get back on...

Back
Top Bottom