Pre-Employment Assessments FTL vol: It's been an hour already?

No further emphasis needed. Lookin for a job. Everybody's usin online apps now. They throw this pre-employment/personality assessment in there and ittakes forever to complete. They ask the same question 3+ times in different ways like the cop on Menace II Society. And what adds more insult to injury, uspend all that time on it and NOT guaranteed the job!!!
mad.gif
Makes no sense
smh.gif

^Son I swear I done like 4 of them joints in the last 2 days. I'm sick of seeing these dumb *!$ questions typed 3 different ways like "have you everstole anything from a past employer?" Like IF I did I would really tell you...stupid *!$ !+!%%%.
indifferent.gif

Answer 1 and 5 for each question.. Bad ?'s 1, good ?'s 5... I used to be an idiot and answer them like a human being.

Walmart and CVS's have got to be the worst. If u gon have me sit in front of the screen that long, at least make the background festive w/ dancin frogs orsuttin

man when i applied at target i was there for a good 90 mins fillin that out. Then they hired me and I had to go to orientation for 4 hours. Some bull

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

man when i applied at target i was there for a good 90 mins fillin that out. Then they hired me and I had to go to orientation for 4 hours. Some bull
At least u got the job man. I spent an hour on the AMC Lowes one just to call and them tell me I didn't pass and that I could reapply
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

gotta take my drug test tomorrow. and he is not lying the target joint is mad long for no reason at all.

orientation gone piss me off i already knoything i need to know i learned working at finishline, just lemme know when my break and schedule are.

ATT's was 245 questions!!! and havent heard from them!
I procrastinating right now on taking T-Mobile's.
I hate these damn things, i was gonna make this thread!

Back
Top Bottom