Pre Order Sites - Who Can You Trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkong34

Banned
We see pre orders for retro Jordan's more often than any other shoe, so I am putting this in the JB forum for all to easily see.  This is probably the forum with the most traffic, so it can be found easiest here.

With all of the pre order sites popping up and guaranteeing pairs of limited releases, a lot of NTers have had to go out on a limb and be the first to test these places out.  With a few releases under our belt, we are finally starting to see a pattern with some of these places.

This thread will be a place to come and use the search function to search for the name of the pre order site/seller and be able to get all the evidence you need to make an informed decision before it's the last second and you are about to make a decision you could regret.

Post the site/sellers name that you have personally used or that you can provide direct evidence proving whether they are legit or not legit (IG/Twitter discussions with the owner of the site, email screenshots, etc...).

Post the release that you used this site/seller for, whether the pairs were shipped early, in hand, guaranteed to ship after RD, price, and your all around experience with the site.

Discuss why or why not you would use the site/seller again, and please leave information regarding the methods of communication the seller used, frequency of communication, and the end result of your transaction. 

A lot of NTers are using these sites on a whim, and we may as well not ALL be test dummies on each release.  I can update this first post with new sites/sellers, the shoe release, and the general consensus of the seller BASED STRICTLY OFF OF ACTUAL EXPERIENCE OR VISUAL PROOF.

People have been asking for this type of thread, so I am just starting it so we have a place for all of the above.  As of right now (May 25, 2013), I have no personal experience with the pre order sites.

Hdz. I was gonna cop black toes and he had em and everything I just couldn't come through.

Oh here comes the whole crew now!

Hahahah you guys should post the IG that you all are buying tabao Royals from hahaha. Yeah, some guy has just an endless amount of Royals to sell ya. As many of any size that you want haha.

Sites that are for sure legit that will only post if they have actual stock:

Midwest sole. They are fairly priced, some great deals, some rape prices. Balance out IMO. Remember they had $20 over retail for a lot of preorder pairs they actually secured. Black toes right now they have at like 289.. So it really depends on release.

Grailstatus. Also some fairly priced, some shoes even under retail sometimes. They actually indicate whether in hand or not. (Got black toes from them early)

23penny1: similar to midwest sole. A lot of over retail/preorder prices but occasional gems. He sold rttg LV 1s 10$ under retail which I bought.

CitySole: Guaranteed preorder that comes to mind is black and golds. Actually shipped them early too.

JsForDays: I think ColdCity is affiliated with this store. Don't have any personal experience but lots of reputable claims from people here on NT if one wants to do a google search.

Not legit:
Maybe almost all preorders on eBay.

OSneaker: More like NOsneaker.

One for sure is Tylacesss. Has a big cartel website that had GUARANTEED pairs for black and golds. RD came and he cancelled saying "nike cancelled his shipment". Later found selling on Instagram size 14 black and golds with store receipt. Just a group who camps out who claims to be running a business like most other big cartel websites.

Best advice I can give is always read descriptions carefully. I learned my lesson to read fine print and don't preorder just because it's a low price.

Oh here comes the whole crew now!

Hahahah you guys should post the IG that you all are buying tabao Royals from hahaha. Yeah, some guy has just an endless amount of Royals to sell ya. As many of any size that you want haha.
Already have my Royals that Mark helped me get. 

Citysole-answer 1's . Hells quick email response but cancel led them after I saw night wing's video on them.

Quote:

And I didn't reply to numbersign's post did I?  LOL trying to call me mad when you all are running back and forth and posting in a thread because "I hate that guy."  Hahaha YOU said that Henry.  You are the one taking things seriously.  You are the one that cares so much.  Your buddy the3end didn't do anything that was talked about in the OP, which discusses the purpose of the thread.  He posted on your forum, ran here and posted, and ran back.  Don't hate because I don't have to resell tennis shoes to afford a closet full of Pyrex at my mom's apartment.  I get your OTF fam limited shoes, free of charge..

I resell shoes cause I have nothing to do on a Saturday morning at 8AM :facepalm:

Dude the fact that you know so much about me is ******g weird. I don't know you, don't care about you, but you obviously do....

Take criticism like a man instead of being sensitive and defensive. KK is a respectful dude but you gotta earn respect, not given.

LOL hahahaha I told you we have a mutual friend.  You resell shoes because you live with your parents and can't get a real job.  My second post in here, after the OP, did not even reference you.  Then you came in, quoted me, and said something.  LMAO it's not like the posts aren't right there little guy. 

roll.gif
  you guys are a lot of fun.  We need more grown men, living at home, wearing children's sized shoes posting in here.
How old are you? Just curious. 

LOL hahahaha I told you we have a mutual friend.  You resell shoes because you live with your parents and can't get a real job.  My second post in here, after the OP, did not even reference you.  Then you came in, quoted me, and said something.  LMAO it's not like the posts aren't right there little guy. 

:rofl:   you guys are a lot of fun.  We need more grown men, living at home, wearing children's sized shoes posting in here.

I'm only 18.... wtf are you on?

no personal experience but windy city sole might be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom