Predator 3 is coming

April 23, 2009 - IESBhas confirmed a number of long-circulating rumors that Sin City helmer Robert Rodriguez would definitively be involved in a re-boot of the Predator franchise. Turns out, Rodriguez will be directing the project based upon his own version of the space-hunter mythos.

Rodriguez broke the news at a press conference for the signing of HB 873, a bill concerning the overhaul of the Texas State film incentives.

The Grindhouse filmmaker spoke very briefly about his current slate of projects: "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons."

The Rock should have his agent begging for this role.

Predator series > AvP

And
pimp.gif
@ Machete finally being made...I'll catch that.

Please don't #%$$ this up. This series does not need a reboot just a part 3.

His filmography is terrible. The only things that were good was the Desperado saga.

Arnold cameo?

This was definitely one of the few movies that needed a 3rd installment but it just sucks that it came so late after the second.

I always thought the third should be set in the "predator" planet.

They also need to make a Howard the Duck sequel set on Duck Planet.

Predator is my favorite franchise, and although the AvP movies were sub-bar, I don't see why he can't just do a part 3? Hollywood is really re-bootcrazy. I would mind them shooting part 2 the way it was really meant to be though. NYC + Arnold's brother + Pred's out for revenge =CRAZY!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

April 23, 2009 - IESBhas confirmed a number of long-circulating rumors that Sin City helmer Robert Rodriguez would definitively be involved in a re-boot of the Predator franchise. Turns out, Rodriguez will be directing the project based upon his own version of the space-hunter mythos.

Rodriguez broke the news at a press conference for the signing of HB
873, a bill concerning the overhaul of the Texas State film incentives.

The Grindhouse filmmaker spoke very briefly about his current slate of projects: "I'm going to be able to shoot my upcoming Machete here, a sci-fi action film called Nervewrackers, a re-boot of the Predator series called Predators, and a couple of smaller movies called Sin City 2 and The Jetsons."

The Rock should have his agent begging for this role.

Seriously. The Rock would be solid in Predator...I'm a big fan so I'm hoping they get this right.

Back
Top Bottom