Predict 5/19 album sales...

5,423
10
Joined Aug 28, 2008
Tuesday is gonna be big so i just wanted to see what N's think...

Eminem-Relapse...685,925

Busta Rhymes-Back on my B.S....75,800

Method Man & Redman-Blacout 2...44,657

Dj Drama-Gangsta Grillz 2...25,243

Freeway-Philadelphia Freeway 2....4,100

Guru-Lost & Found...2,500
When the !*%* is over I will Up it to see who was the closest...
 

m16

Banned
2,799
10
Joined Apr 3, 2009
Eminem-Relapse...886,891

Busta Rhymes-Back on my B.S....98,800

Method Man & Redman-Blacout 2...64,657

Dj Drama-Gangsta Grillz 2...31,243

Freeway-Philadelphia Freeway 2....16,100

Guru - Guru 8.0: Lost And Found.... 5,518
 
5,423
10
Joined Aug 28, 2008
Originally Posted by M16

Eminem-Relapse...886,891

Busta Rhymes-Back on my B.S....98,800

Method Man & Redman-Blacout 2...64,657

Dj Drama-Gangsta Grillz 2...31,243

Freeway-Philadelphia Freeway 2....16,100

Guru - Guru 8.0: Lost And Found.... 5,518

Damn didn't know about that Guru %*#!...
 

lurkin2long

Banned
8,635
52
Joined Nov 29, 2007
yea man i was just talkin the other day to somebody about how many artist are droppin 5/19

promo in rap is like extinct........
 
3,527
15
Joined Jun 29, 2008
Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yea man i was just talkin the other day to somebody about how many artist are droppin 5/19

promo in rap is like extinct........
why spend dough on promo when they aint gone sell no way?
Gotta point. I think more artists are adopting the touring=majority of bread mentality. I think its good to get out there and give your fans agood show
 
20,262
2,186
Joined Feb 16, 2006
didn't know half of those albums were even releasing on Tuesday



Eminem-Relapse...650,724

Busta Rhymes-Back on my B.S....87,810

Method Man & Redman-Blacout 2...45,657

Dj Drama-Gangsta Grillz 2...24,243

Freeway-Philadelphia Freeway 2....5,100

Guru-Lost & Found...2,400
 
5,520
37
Joined Jul 13, 2008
Originally Posted by Dapper D

Tuesday is gonna be big so i just wanted to see what N's think...

Eminem-Relapse...685,925

Busta Rhymes-Back on my B.S....75,800

Method Man & Redman-Blacout 2...44,657

Dj Drama-Gangsta Grillz 2...25,243

Freeway-Philadelphia Freeway 2....4,100

Guru-Lost & Found...2,500
When the !*%* is over I will Up it to see who was the closest...
I tend to agree w/ this although I don't think Em will sell as many as ppl think. He's gotten bad reviews & look @ the album sells of theheavyweights in other genres......
 
30,820
5,553
Joined Aug 2, 2008
Eminem- 1.1 mil (if anyone can still do it Em can)

Meth and Red- 64K

Now to people I didn't even know were coming out with an album

Busta- 70K (could break 110k if he had promo)

Freeway- 25K
 
2,336
20
Joined Oct 8, 2008
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds


I tend to agree w/ this although I don't think Em will sell as many as ppl think. He's gotten bad reviews & look @ the album sells of the heavyweights in other genres......
I haven't read any reviews, but If those reviews had anything to do with his lyrical content, they're void. That's what you're gonna get withEm; u cant watch a horror movie and then complain it was too violent
.Em is gonna do Em, and if u get some retrospective tracks in there that's a plus. You accept his outrageous, vulgar, vivid, cringe-worthy lyrics in returnfor his storytelling, flow and wordplay. That cant be denied. And you got Dre all over the album
. He's been away for 4 years...I think you're underestimating what thatcan do for his numbers, and you're underestimating his fanbase. I'd be shocked if he's not platinum in 2 weeks.
 
1,313
11
Joined Apr 25, 2003
Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Eminem-Relapse...1,000,000

Busta Rhymes-Back on my B.S....45,000

Method Man & Redman-Blacout 2...60,000

Dj Drama-Gangsta Grillz 2...25,000

Freeway-Philadelphia Freeway 2....10,000
I don't really know
 

passback

Banned
338
10
Joined Sep 2, 2007


If yall think Em gonna sell less than a mil first week you have no idea what youre talking about

Eminem - 1.3 mil.

who cares bout those other washed up bums
 

passback

Banned
338
10
Joined Sep 2, 2007
50 sold over 600k with Curtis...
Yall really think Em is gonna sell around the same number with relapse?


hate is blinding....
 
54,003
40,046
Joined Dec 14, 2004
Eminem.....I'm not sure, I'm thinkin at least 800K but he could do 1.4 or something around that
Busta Rhymes - 67,342
Method Man and Redman 46,984
DJ Drama - 24,592
Freeway - 6,735
Sheek Louch - 3,459
 
1,307
12
Joined Apr 28, 2005
i hope enimen sell like 300, 000 the album is trash, but dude has his fan base he might get up to 750 thousand
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now