Prediction: XXI & II darkhorse countdown pack

kobekilledit

Banned
You heard it here first. The XXI & II Countdown pack will sell huge because of the classic AJ II colorway combined with the black/red XXI that will make believers out of all the XXI haters out there.

i dont know, i dont think people care enough about the XXI's to drop 310 on a pack
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

i hope i get my usual 30% or no deal

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

The OG II will be the white/red right?? ANd THe XXI Black/Red wow

Seek TruthLive Free

I for one am a fan of the XXI. I think black/red would look sick on an already decent shoe. And I need some II's in my life.

I hope this is properly executed.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

There were some sample pics posted here back in '05 of the black/red mids and they are hot as hell. At the time many of us were pissed that we would have to wait 5-7 years for JB to retro the XXI in a proper blk/red Chicago color. I slept on the last retro II's , so the XXI & II pack is going to be second only to the Camine pack for me.

i doubt it'll sell out fast... this package along with the VIII and XV pack will flop probably...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

If the colorways are done right, I will get them.
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Yeah. I dont want to spend 310 when i only want the 2's. I hate the 21's and personally think its the worst air jordan ever. (Yeah i like the 15's) lol. So imma be lookin out for anybody who is goin to sell them individually. Size 9.

Quote:
about that....finish line and footlocker employees(champs, footlocker, footaction) cant use our discounts on packages...sorry
8)
glasses.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I think the I & XX2 pack will flop. who doesn't own a pair of Is and the XX2s can be picked up for $140 or under at most places

ill still pass... jus not worth payin over 300 for em... i already got white/red 2 and white/red 21 so im good

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I for one am looking forward to this pack because I don't have any 2s or 21s but I will be passing on the 10/13 pack because I already have all the og 13s and and the chicago 10s so I'm good on that pack

People think that the XXI's were a flop and were ugly.
The XXI's are hot espiecially the white/blk/red ones.
Mars Blackmon once said: "Money! It's gotta be the shoes!"

I like to pick up a pair of 2's mid since I got the white/red/blk low, but I don't want to sprend 310 on it. And I'm not really feeling the 21's anyways. I going to take a pass on this package.

Back
Top Bottom