Pregnant Briton to escape death penalty in Laos w/ Pic

art.samantha.orobator.reprieve.jpg

Check this out, shorty is 20 and supposed to get murdered in front of the fireing squad for trafficking 1 pound of that herion...
BUT becuase she got raped in jail and now pregnant she may not get earth'd.

Source: CNN

Crazy.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/05/laos.british.woman.death.penalty/index.html

i make sure when she gives birth I efff that chick ... I bet their crime rate and drug problem is almost down to a zip .. I bet you start making laws like thatpeople learn quick!

Phew. I really thought it was over for her.
But seriously, don't play around people! Those countries aren't to be trifled with when it comes to drugs.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

i make sure when she gives birth I efff that chick ... I bet their crime rate and drug problem is almost down to a zip .. I bet you start making laws like that people learn quick!
werd. they better stick to their guns, pun intended.

Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Minh Souphanousinphone: No, we are Laotian. Bill Dauterive: The ocean? What ocean? Kahn Souphanousinphone: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million!
Hank ponders this for a few seconds.
Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Khan Souphanousinphone:: D'oh

Originally Posted by JBug88

Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Minh Souphanousinphone: No, we are Laotian. Bill Dauterive: The ocean? What ocean? Kahn Souphanousinphone: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million!
Hank ponders this for a few seconds.
Hank Hill: So are you Chinese or Japanese? Khan Souphanousinphone:: D'oh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hittin ole shorty with a firing squad is not gonna change a damn thing for their drug problems
smh.gif
They was jus tryna make an example outta a young pretty blackgirl that got caught in a bad situation... She's obviously jus a mule for somebody... Do these idiots think shorty cooked up a half kilo b herself or dothey think that that was the last Her-on in Laos
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif
They were just going to have thier way w/ her then murk her "in the name ofthe law"

God works in mysterious ways indeed because her pregnancy saved her life...

Back
Top Bottom