Premier Consignment Shop Stole MY Stuff and $$$

Premier, the boutique/consignment shop @ 3rd and South St. Closed down, packed up shop and took my sneakers as well as money owed to me for sneakers I sold there.

Did they steal anyone elses stuff??

The management never contacted me to inform me of their closing and now the manager has "lost his phone" and has a full voicemail box.

Anyone know of how to contact him, or any ideas to get my kicks back?

they closed....I went there yesterday and spoke to the new owners.

I need to get in touch with the previous owners.

I cant beleive a business would could have such bad management and actually STEAL my stuff.

People try to say they were there so we could get our shoes.

I was there three weeks agao, and they didn't say anything about closing. Nor did they have the $$ for me according to the consignment contract. Conveniently, they changed policy form cash to writing checks and they couldn't do it on the spot?

They also never tried to call or leave a message or anything.

damn it, they stole my sneakers, can we call the cops?
I think its time for sbvj426 step up n say sth man

i don;t know this shop but when you left your shoes there, did you sign any kind of contractual agreement? or did you just leave it there? how does FlightClub work? i mean store or no store, if i had sneakers worth $$$, i wouldn;t just leave it with other people without both parties signing some sort of form. if you go to the cops, what are they gonna do? do you have proof your shoes were there? they're just gonna file a report and that's it.
...no really.

INiNe5:
My thoughts exactly.......I didn't post it on here in hopes that maybe just maybe I could get in contact with the Owners/Management to recoup my losses.

The problem is, I was ******ed......No contract at all. They didnt even contact you to let you know kicks sold.
This place was nothing like flight club, in fact a mockery and cheap imitation.

I took all of my heat back right after the two week grace period (to avoid being charged) after seeing how badly they managed the shop. I left a few things that I honestly wouldn't wear and didn't feel liek trying to sell them on my own.
I us eflight club for all my real sales, they are run very professionally.

I did sell a few pair of kicks out of that shop and did get paid for them, but they bounced with one pair of nike b-ball kicks and $$ for my chartruese XIV's.

The cops probably can't do much but we might as well all make a complaint anyway.

I tried to write a e-mail to total sports corporate but I've heard that the whole company went under.

What did yuo guys get stolen??

Wow that is shady. I always had a bad feeling about that store everytime i walked in there and thats why I never gave them any of my stuff for consignment. I hope you get your stuff back. Time for that sbvj dude to come forth.
TeamEagles
DOIN BIG THINGS​
TeamFreshPrince

yea dude just posted in the Wdywt post :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM Quette
It is my time

Yep...we got screwed alright, but Its partly our fault for being naive and mostly the shop-owners fault for running a terrible store and being a complete scumbag.

I spoke to VJ, who gave me the managers #.
The manager JAy said that the owner just told him one morning thast the store was closing and to pack everything up. Then they were gone.......

Apparently, the owner isn't paying VJ or the manager their wages for hours worked either.

The Owners name is Mike Harris, but since he is MIA, I doubt that will do any good.

Sorry to hear about that, philly. I never liked the store. I always got a real bad vibe going in there. The sales people were annoying as hell. After about two visits, I stopped going in. I'm not surprised they didn't last.

Quote:
Sorry to hear about that, philly. I never liked the store. I always got a real bad vibe going in there. The sales people were annoying as hell. After about two visits, I stopped going in. I'm not surprised they didn't last.

I agree....the store was mad annoying, but they did manage to slel some of my stuff.

As far as packing up, it was a joint operation between manager and owner.

Who knows if the manager is even tellign the turth, he could be in on it.

Bottom Line:

The store sucks and therfore has been erased form the city.
I would bever got here to shop....just to try to sell my stuff.

SBvj426 claims that the shop owner d&cked him over as well....who knows??

I just hope everyone else that got took only got taken for garbage like myself.

There was some heat in the store....DMP/Infared VI, Laser IV, V, and some others

HOLD up. WAIT WAIT.. amit u told me about this post i just saw it but ya'll act like ya'll huttin me down.. y the hell does everyone think that was MYSTORE.. geez i told u i didnt own it., i was a sales associate... gosh.. DMP's were sold an paid for, lol the IV's and inferreds were the owners.. ionowe were at the net, talkin to the chicks there an rumor has it the Owner went bankrupt. dont know how true that is but hey.. iono how to get mikes contacts. iguess google him, he was the owner of total sports...

An yea no bull I was spose to work on a thursday. man jay blew my fone up the day before but i aint answer cuz i owed him money an i thought thats what hewanted, lol so come to find out he overheard the store was closin so they, lol they cleaned out the clothes an hat. im headin to worn an they like yea wepackin up. i said HUH, told one dude call the ppl to get their shoes an i took em off the shelves, sorted them and yea. the dude was pissed so i guess he nevermade the call... they were in the store for like a week after that... i know it was the first week in oct cuz i had the homecoming party an i was relyin onthat since i lost my ONLY JOB.....so yea ppl were comin in. i walked by an they tried to holla at me to come in when i was just chillin down south street an isaid f*@k outta here an kept it movin...

we just wanted that plasma.. the DC store, lol they kept the plasma.

but yea Mike Harris, total sports thats all i know..

Dont ever judge me less u can tel me personally, haha mofo's stalkin me on niketalk, aww man

HOLD up. WAIT WAIT.. amit u told me about this post i just saw it but ya'll act like ya'll huttin me down.. y the hell does everyone think that was MYSTORE.. geez i told u i didnt own it., i was a sales associate... gosh.. DMP's were sold an paid for, lol the IV's and inferreds were the owners.. ionowe were at the net, talkin to the chicks there an rumor has it the Owner went bankrupt. dont know how true that is but hey.. iono how to get mikes contacts. iguess google him, he was the owner of total sports...

An yea no bull I was spose to work on a thursday. man jay blew my fone up the day before but i aint answer cuz i owed him money an i thought thats what hewanted, lol so come to find out he overheard the store was closin so they, lol they cleaned out the clothes an hat. im headin to worn an they like yea wepackin up. i said HUH, told one dude call the ppl to get their shoes an i took em off the shelves, sorted them and yea. the dude was pissed so i guess he nevermade the call... they were in the store for like a week after that... i know it was the first week in oct cuz i had the homecoming party an i was relyin onthat since i lost my ONLY JOB.....so yea ppl were comin in. i walked by an they tried to holla at me to come in when i was just chillin down south street an isaid f*@k outta here an kept it movin...

we just wanted that plasma.. the DC store, lol they kept the plasma.

but yea Mike Harris, total sports thats all i know..

Dont ever judge me less u can tel me personally, haha mofo's stalkin me on niketalk, aww man

Back
Top Bottom