Premium Air Max 90: Kakigoori Pack

if there was no reflective croc, this would be one of thehottest realeases of th year imo, the laces are also ugly

Just copped these, gonna throw on the white laces and maybe keep em' on ice until I move to Cali in January :pimp:
pimp.gif
......don't want the Canadian winter messin' these up :lol:
laugh.gif
myspace facebook

Like the fade idea...that's about it.

hmm...fade infrareds? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

...team finishline...
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

nice shoe.. something i wouldn't wear.. the effect thing is crack.. other than tat wack...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

dear Nike, it doesn't even have to be an OG colorway. Just keep it simple.

DSC04564.JPG
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

these would be so dope if it was without that stupid little croc gimick.. havent they got the idea by all the other reflective croc shoes being nothing but outlet bound?
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

nice shoes, but i havent seen these at all in NJ.

Where do AM90's premiums usually release?
Refs:OUChrisLitt, XXIII Fan

for those looking for these try ebay they shoud be a easy cop. I could do without those laces.

ditch the laces and get a pair thats the same color blue to off set the rest of the white and these are dope...even with white laces, you can't lose,,,ineed a pair of these, 90's are my favorite designed airmax..mesh toe too...any info on these?

they come with white laces on the shoes, and the ranbow ones in the box, i have the AM1 and didnt like the croc when I first saw them but its not verynoticable, get complements from the girls everyday on how "pretty" they are

http://photobucket.com

Back
Top Bottom