Premium Goods Un-Appreciation Vol 2

jdf07ster

Banned
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
>:
mad.gif

I went to the store today to pick up some shoes before everybody and their mommas start school shopping. So I head over there, and when I arrived I found a note on the door that said "be back in 10 minutes." So I was like, cool... 10 minutes isn't that bad." So I waited 10 minutes and no one showed. So I decided to wait 20 minutes and I finally left(no show). I'm not mad because I went to another store, but if they can't answer the phone, why make customers waste gas money? >:
mad.gif

I will never shop there again... :smh:
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif

Now all you PG fan boys... What do you have to say? Defend the store for me!

Ps. She did have some nice shoes in there which made me madder >:
mad.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

So basically you're saying that they didn't answer the phone, and you still went there.
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

^you missed the point and i feel his pain^

they NEVER answer their phone , so they could at least be at the store DURING business hours when they say they're gonna be there.

sure having folks blow up your phone during every craze can be annoying, but it goes with the job.

atheletes and autograph :wink:
wink.gif

they will run off business at this rate

ehn!, what do i know?

Quote:
So basically you're saying that they didn't answer the phone, and you still went there.

Quote:
they NEVER answer their phone

Quote:
ehn!, what do i know?

You know a lot. If they don't want the bussiness then don't open one. I was happy with my purchases from other stores. I just won't go back and I'll spread the word. Poor bussiness practices :smh:
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif

WOW. This is very interesting.

I wonder who else has something to say about the all mighty PG.

Positive or negative.

Aliefinest........................................Peace.

^pay them no mind^

they're the type that pretend to cop sneaker, so they wouldn't understand where we are comig from.

posers go ahead every shoe drop typing your filthy lies on here about how you stood in line (x) amount of hours to get the newest craze, becuz the truth is seeping out now :smh:
nono.gif

there is no way you are spending the money you claim to be spending if you don't understand the uneasy feeling of former PG customers :\
ohwell.gif

^^^ I feel what you saying

I DON'T like feeling disrespected and neglected when I'm MORE than willing to pay for kicks outta PG

I guess it's because I don't sit in the store and chat like it's a Starbucks and don't cop anything
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

These guys are not making this up.
I've shopped there plenty of times and still get rushed off the phone when I call and silly mistakes about prepays. I get more love at my local footaction?! I think we all wanted more out of PG because it was our own "spot", the right place where they had the right shoes,clothes and someone who worked there who actually knew about shoes. I'm not catchin' feelings but, PG could be sooooo much better, to the point where everbody would go there to get all of the future releases but through mishaps like up above, people vent about how they feel.

Aliefinest......................................................Peace.

they need to answer their phone or at least reply to your messages on myspace. not everyone lives right around the corner(wayne) to go there everyday to see what they got.
Formerly CJBalla14. Been here since 2001.

lol ME?
nah...im cool with pg..
that long rant a few months ago was about "the sneaker game" or somethin...

ehh...

sad thing is i know for a fact they read this, but still will not improve, cuz they know they are pretty much our only spot.

:lol:
laugh.gif
sucks to be us

in PG's defense, every time i've been there there's only been one person working. people are entitled to take breaks, and if there's nobody else there to watch it, then they have to close for a minute bc you can't have people in an unwatched store.

Perhaps leaving a specific come back time would make it better. 10 min can be vague bc ppl don't know when you left. Unless one of the customers wants to bring food to the store for the worker, the customer's gonna have to be patient and wait... where else can you go anyway?
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." - George Burns

Quote:
Perhaps leaving a specific come back time would make it better. 10 min

I was under the impression that they did that?

I know alot of people who run 1 man shops, practices, etc. When they step out for lunch they post a return time sighn.

:smh:
nono.gif
@PG. Bad business etiqutte.

I can promise none of you dudes have spent close to what I have at PG or probably anywhere else. Problem is she doesn't have employes like footlocker or....... so when you call to ask if she has so and so to match your pink g-strings It gets hard to answer all the calls. You can't name a shop with a better selection in Texas so why complain that she won't entertain you wet dreams.

Quote:
I can promise none of you dudes have spent close to what I have at PG or probably anywhere else. Problem is she doesn't have employes like footlocker or....... so when you call to ask if she has so and so to match your pink g-strings It gets hard to answer all the calls. You can't name a shop with a better selection in Texas so why complain that she won't entertain you wet dreams.

Mrs_Fields_Get_Well_Soon_Gift_Box.jpg

Quote:
in PG's defense, every time i've been there there's only been one person working.

She should hire more personel. It doesn't pay to be stingy.

Quote:
where else can you go anyway?

Think i might have to stick with online retailers.>D

PG could be sooooo much better, to the point where everbody would go there to get all of the future releases but through mishaps like up above, people vent about how they feel.

true...i stopped going b/c she had the same sign up and i waited for 20 mins and she was a no show so i dipped out...im no the type to complain though i just stopped going there
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmariofigueroa

Went there, got ignored, and have never come back since-circa Feb 05.

i have a feeling all you guys in here protecting PG are the same guys that sit in there and drink coke with them all day.

FIRST, sure there's only one person working, BUT there is never any more than 5 customers in there at any giving time and 4 of them are usually window shopping. with that said, i fail to see how that prohibits answering the phone.

also we don't have to know when they left if we've been there 20 mins, but the sign says "back in 10 mins" (simple math).

no one is saying don't take a break, we're saying take a break from treating the customers like crap.

seriously, if you don't want the hassle, don't take the job.

vegetarians don't apply for jobs at burger king :wink:
wink.gif

Go in there one day and listen to how often the phone rings. It's impossible to answer every call she gets. All I know is she try's to get ya'll shoes you can't get anywhere else in Houston and sucedes, cut her a little slack.

Back
Top Bottom