PREMIUMGOODS UPDATE 7-26-07 (pg 2)

we've received a lot of new shoes last week and new shirts from in4mation, finale, crooks & castles, and rogue status. come by the store and check out what's new.

and yes we're open today for memorial day.

I went there yesterday and copped a new Crooks tee.
They also just got the new Lemar Dauley line in.
Lots of dope kicks.

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

how much for the hybrid 97's?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

in addition to shoes, we've received new tees from crooks & castles and 12 bar

Are you getting the Puma Clyde x SOLEBOX Collab on Saturday? If so is there anyway you can help a fellow NT'er out?

have you gotten the 10deep or crooks & castles fitteds? do you have the summer 07 collection for 10deep?

streetwear brands dont usually ship new eras till the @#%$ end of the season... havn't received any fitteds for spring yet except for staple 10th anniversary new eras. we'll be receiving 10 deep summer stuff soon. prolly next week.
187MEGADETH187

Ayo Mega this Gary. Do you have any more premium goods hats in 7 3/4? or any of the staple hats in the same size. Let me know.

Aliefinest..............................................Peace.

gary, we only ordered up to a 5/8 in the pg fitteds... i'm between a 5/8 and a 3/4 so i had to stretch mine out... made it a lil more roomy... we probably have the grey pigeon new era in a 3/4. i'll check for you today and PM you if we do.

next time we do a run of new eras... which will be a new design... we'll have bigger sizes... this first run we played it a lil more conservative to test the waters

neither the bk or houston location have SB accounts b/c both aren't skate shops.

any SB you see at the houston store is on consignment, thus the reason they are always over retail.
187MEGADETH187

those are on sale for like 90.00 but i believe theres only 2 sizes left... like a 9.5 and a 13
187MEGADETH187

Hey, are yall hiring? I'm 19. Looks like a fun place to work. let me know?
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

Back
Top Bottom