Preps: Chicago Hoops On YouTube - Finally

smokin.gif

anyone know if pierre pierce turned his life around? i know he broke violation when he played summer ball with the W's, but what ever happened to him? *heads to wikipedia*

Can people please YouTube Message the owner of those videos "TheWhatsUpNews" and ask him to update. This man hasn't updated in so damn long.

Cappie Pondexter was on a episode , I think she had Sean Dockery as a fall back plan for the prom or some sh*t

True. I still think he coulda shined more playin somewhere else. (Maybe like a Calapari type system.)That Coach K offense doesnt let a player just get off on his own. Just my opinion

More than likely would've worked out better for him and Duke. Jarrett Jack and Anthony Roberson wanted to go to Duke pretty bad

Got in contact with some folks that worked on the show. They said FSN Chicago owns the rights.

But there are tapes out there if I can find them

Last edited:
Good stuff, man.
pimp.gif

I've still got 2 VHS tapes full of episodes somwhere... somebody needs to get them online. My favourite show growing up.

Hopefully you've got the newer intro to the show somewhere, too. "... I come correct, your stats are wack compared to points that I drop / I play towin & I'm playin' for keeps / I'm keepin' my game tight and fulfillin' my hoop dreams." (That intro track is never leaving mymind)
You gonna make that happen?

Found another episode online

Damn this was a good episode. Probably one of the best ones of the series. Thrill went OFF vs Marshall.

Preps Chicago Hoops 033 The Marshall Commandos 20010411 - YouTube

Damn this was a good episode. Probably one of the best ones of the series. Thrill went OFF vs Marshall.

Preps Chicago Hoops 033 The Marshall Commandos 20010411 - YouTube

Crazy where life can take you

I checked up on where Kelly Whitney ended up and seen that after college he wound up going to jail for 3 years :smh: in this episode it appeared like he had such a great support system and family. For him to make that choice of robbery at gunpoint was :wow: to read

Then I saw that he had a 5 star recruit son who dropped out of Kentucky and went undrafted :smh:

Christ

https://www.nj.com/news/2011/11/ex-seton_hall_basketball_playe.html

https://www.app.com/story/sports/hi...y-turning-heads-especially-his-dads/98157474/

Kyle was ahead of his time IMO. Dudes were already checking in and letting him know it was all love and respect long before Donte

Back
Top Bottom