Preschool closed. Kids having oral sex

how do 4 or 5 year olds even know what oral sex is? i know you don't have to know "what" something is to do it, but the story makes it seem like these kids were taking every opportunity to get it in.

i didn't even know kids that age were aware of these things.

Man, TV!

I'm not saying Oral sex is open to lil kids, but man, surf through channels even on normal cable TV and you'll see some ****

My friend is teacher on baltimore. Said this happened at his school the other day. Lil girl giving crazy bop during recess. Smh

my sister works for the school district. she told me that in the school that she worked at had two 3rd grade students having sex in the janitor room. had the cops, cps, and the Superintendent of the school there in less than 10 minutes. said these kids had to go to a boarding school for the rest of their school years.no joke i dont know what i would do if it happen to one of my sons.
mean.gif
Less than 10 mins.?  I wonder how fast cops react to others calls they receive.

I know I wasnt even thinkin that way THAT early...
I did whip it out on this chick in 3rd grade tho

:pimp:

She def learned that seein moms garglin tyrones member tho

Girl starting early on her 10,000 hours of mastery

By HS shes going to be the MJ of top

man k through 5 in the bronx was crazy.. touching girls privates in like second grade, smelling my finger nd smelling pee smh... dry humping, having them flash me.. i was a monster lol.. 6th grade tho caught up to me.. i went to ms45, saw a group of girls nd guys gettin it in during lunch so i chilled with them to get some girls... i whipped out thinking ima get the top, next thing i know i hear some kid saying hes gonna tell on us.. tells on us, girl tells on me, mom gets called in, principal or watever he was says "i exposed myself to a girl" one tear comes down my moms face. told me i could finish the year nd thats it. took me straight to catholic school after that. 7th nd 8th i calmed down a little, moved to florida, went back in 09 nd smashed an asian girl that was in the catholic school with me while this other asian girl was watchin in the room.. im not asian.

we all humans, this **** is natural...to classify it as molestation and make it such a problem is what messes the kid up

Kids probably didn't even know what they were doing...

Maybe, but like it was said earlier, even if they weren't doing it sexually, just the fact that the girl knew how and what to do is disturbing and points to her potentially being sexually abused.

Shame on y'all for laughin and jokin about this too :smh:

Seriously though, this is just a reflection of the parents. What are they doing at home? What are they exposing their kids to? :smh:. **** just gets worse and worse everyday. There is nothing funny about this at all. Just an all around fail. :smh:

Maybe, but like it was said earlier, even if they weren't doing it sexually, just the fact that the girl knew how and what to do is disturbing and points to her potentially being sexually abused.

Shame on y'all for laughin and jokin about this too
mean.gif
lol why would it point to her being sexually abused?

little kids at this age just trying everything, without a bad conscience, its just curiosity.. i mean look if im getting molested why would i go do it at school? isnt the molestation traumatizing? something bad wouldnt equal to a little kid thinking let me do this at school because its bad

question to nt.. when you were little, you guys ever did something with your cousins?? like not full blown incest, but little things here nd there.. i know of this happening with young kids, not knowing wth they are doing

Some of the dudes in this thread are predators themselves :smh:

What yall mean this is what kids do?? You might have a lil crush but you wasn't tryna go up her skirt at nap time. Or at least I hope not.

Some of the dudes in this thread are predators themselves
mean.gif

What yall mean this is what kids do?? You might have a lil crush but you wasn't tryna go up her skirt at nap time. Or at least I hope not.
naw son, speak for yourself. YOU probably wasnt, but i sure wasnt sleeping

Ok....I'll say it.

I was going under skirts during nap time myself during that age. This isn't new.

Don't act like I was the only one hunchin behind the cubbyholes.

With sexual intent? Or just being curious at that age?

Preschoolers engaging in oral sex is disturbing :x

I may not have known it, but what else would I be doing it for?

man k through 5 in the bronx was crazy.. touching girls privates in like second grade, smelling my finger nd smelling pee smh... dry humping, having them flash me.. i was a monster lol.. 6th grade tho caught up to me.. i went to ms45, saw a group of girls nd guys gettin it in during lunch so i chilled with them to get some girls... i whipped out thinking ima get the top, next thing i know i hear some kid saying hes gonna tell on us.. tells on us, girl tells on me, mom gets called in, principal or watever he was says "i exposed myself to a girl" one tear comes down my moms face. told me i could finish the year nd thats it. took me straight to catholic school after that. 7th nd 8th i calmed down a little, moved to florida, went back in 09 nd smashed an asian girl that was in the catholic school with me while this other asian girl was watchin in the room.. im not asian.

we all humans, this **** is natural...to classify it as molestation and make it such a problem is what messes the kid up

I'm sorry, but I lol'ed.

Back
Top Bottom