Preschool closed. Kids having oral sex

:lol:  @ all these NTers acting like they were sexual casanovas at 5 years old.

you guys never cease to crack me up
Word, so you're telling me you was having sex before you started playing video games?? Riiiiiiight

At least one other boy said he received oral sex from the same 5-year-old girl, KABC-TV reported.

found a clip from that interview,

tumblr_llsdyvxoQj1qh6xd6o1_400.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm done.

Preschool is very early. Can these kids even walk!? Already knowing how to perform oral. :smh:
:lol: What kind of dumb *** question is that?

:rofl: This made me :lol: are they even walking?

man, dude got domed up before me.

this **** is way too advanced for a 5 year old. they basically sayin everytime they turn they back this lil girl was somewhere givin head :lol: ...i mean i knew girls like that but it was at least like middle school by then not pre k

Reading this thread prompted me to take my 5 year old nephew to get tested. It cam back positive for Cooties

Word, so you're telling me you was having sex before you started playing video games?? Riiiiiiight

Im sure nobody in here is saying they been ******g since 5, but I for one have been dry humping at 6. Mostly cousins, but we really got it in with the kissing and humping.i didnt graduate to getting actual top until I was about 8. I used to always get head from my cousins. I be wondering if they remember that ****, I had to be the 1st **** they sucked so I know they do in the back of their heads. I remember my one play cousin, she about 5-6 yrs older than me but one night when I was 6, me and my brothers spent the night at their house. My two bros slept in the room with her brother and I got to sleep with her...i guess cause I was young. I remember sleeping next to this girl and her turning me over and sticking her tongue down her throat feeling on my cock. She whipped it out and sucked it for a min, then put it up and rolled back over. Im thinking she playimg, I try to roll her back over and she like "no Ian stop im serious"...i was confused, but whatever. I learned at an early,age that females are nuts.

Im sure nobody in here is saying they been ******g since 5, but I for one have been dry humping at 6. Mostly cousins, but we really got it in with the kissing and humping.i didnt graduate to getting actual top until I was about 8. I used to always get head from my cousins. I be wondering if they remember that ****, I had to be the 1st **** they sucked so I know they do in the back of their heads. I remember my one play cousin, she about 5-6 yrs older than me but one night when I was 6, me and my brothers spent the night at their house. My two bros slept in the room with her brother and I got to sleep with her...i guess cause I was young. I remember sleeping next to this girl and her turning me over and sticking her tongue down her throat feeling on my cock. She whipped it out and sucked it for a min, then put it up and rolled back over. Im thinking she playimg, I try to roll her back over and she like "no Ian stop im serious"...i was confused, but whatever. I learned at an early,age that females are nuts.
u let ur relatives give u head? thats sick

u let ur relatives give u head? thats sick

deer1.gif

here we go

I've heard of cousins kissing, but this took playing house to the next level.

If a lot of people would stop frontin, this thread could make an epic turn.

^Clue me in to potential epic turn? :nerd:

EDIT

Whoa so your 11-12 year old cousin molested you when you was six? You was getting domed up by your female cousins like that? :x I thought I was early smashing @ 9.

*Cue weirdest boner pic*

Last edited:
how do 4 or 5 year olds even know what oral sex is? i know you don't have to know "what" something is to do it, but the story makes it seem like these kids were taking every opportunity to get it in.

i didn't even know kids that age were aware of these things.

little gurl probably got molested

View media item 254842

You dudes are nasty.
alien.gif

How does a FIVE-YEAR-OLD know about dome?

Because she got molested.

Back
Top Bottom