Preseason Player/Team predictions vol. NFL

I think the Cards will go 11-5 or 12-4.

Also, I think the 49ers are severely overrated, but I'm biased.

I'm glad to see everyone hopping on the Run DRC bandwagon.

This kid is a BEAST!

Originally Posted by Respect21

This kid is a BEAST!

overrated? Who said they were any good in the first place?

Originally Posted by Respect21

This kid is a BEAST!

what an awful nickname

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Will be back to normal
pimp.gif

chad_johnson.jpg

Will lead all CB's in INT's
340x.jpg

This dude knows what's up
pimp.gif

<Forrest Gump Voice> And that's all I got to say about that

- JaMarcus Russell will let his fans down. He'll have a few flashes and nice games, but overall he'll end the year branded as a bust.
- The NFC West will come down to the Cardinals and Seahawks
- Reggie Bush will have his best season and for the most part his "breakout" season.
- Favre is hurt by week 5...TJax turns some heads
- Matt Ryan has a good year, but lets down those with sky high expectations. Falcons miss the playoffs.
- Felix Jones and Percy Harvin will be part of some of the most exciting plays of the year
- Cowboys win the East because Donovan won't stay healthy and the Giants (b/c their offense) is severly overrated heading into the year.
- Broncos have first pick in the draft

Minnesota...
laugh.gif
Won't even go there, but they'll be goooood.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

St Louis rams. 1st pick in the 2010 NFL Draft. select Dez Bryant.

Donald Brown runs for 1200 yards and Kicks Joseph Addai outta Indy

Joey Porter 12 Sacks

LT83 - 10 Sacks.

DBowe 1300 Yrds receiving 10 Tubs.

Jamarcus Russell - 28+TDs 11 Ints 3000 Passing yards

Michael Crabtree - 25 Receptions 200 yards.

DeAngelo Williams will avg 5.5+ yrrds / carry and lead the NFL in Rushing

Felix Jones will lead the NFL in Longest TDs

Bart Scott will be a BUST.

Matthew Sanchez will be BUSTS

Aaron Curry DROY

Osi & Tuck combine for 30 Sacks.

Percy Harvin OROY

Freddie T 1500 yards Rushing & best Rushing numbers in the AFC . (LOL laurence Maroney is already pencilled in as KR)

laugh.gif

i actually agree with you on that one...

on a side note...whats everyones expectations with DMAC?

thinkin about draftin him on my fantasy squad this year....he let me down horribly last year, took him in the fourth..

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

laugh.gif
It is sad, but I think Darius Heyward-Bey could top the200 yard total because he might break a few swing passes or catch a long pass or two, which is not saying much. Man, Al Davis definitely knows something thatthe rest of the NFL does not see.

I'm only going to make predictions about my team - SF 49ers.

49ers will compete for their division and either come out on top with a 9-7 or 10-6 record or come in 2nd to Arizona and end up being 8-8 or 7-9.

Shaun Hill will be the starting QB come week-1, but things could change by week 5 if Hill isn't managing games well.

Frank Gore will go for 1200 yards rushing and 8-10 TD's as long as the O-line stays relatively healthy.

Michael Crabtrees production depends on how much PT he'll get. If he wow's everyone in training camp he could enter the season as a #3, but right now Ithink he's 4th on the depth chart behind Bruce, Battle and Brandon Jones. (?) I say Crabtree goes for 600-700 yrds, 5 TD's.

Vernon Davis needs to step it up aswell - I'm saying out of all the recievers the Niners have, Davis could end up leading them all in yards and TD's ifthey utilize him correctly.

Patrick Willis will beast as usual, but the corners need to step it up big time and Nate Clements needs to earn that contract.

Joe Nedny and Andy Lee will make the pro-bowl!....LOL

Can't wait for the season to start!

grin.gif
i think people are being unrealistic..
and unfortunately, the raiders will probably have another sub .500 season
frown.gif

After another bad year by Jason Campbell the Skins will finally get rid of him.
Eagles win NFC East.
Frank Gore leads the 49ers to the playoffs.
Heyward-Bay impresses while Crabtree doesn't.
Peyton finally misses the playoffs.
Wade Phillips is fired after the season, or even during.

God I wish I could find that post you made about the 49ers having the best offense in the League. I havent had that much fun posting after games than I did in that post. Think it was that Sunday night game where they were out of timeouts and tried to run it up the gut to win and got stuffed and that thread almost exploded.

That post was quoted by merril hodge tho...
eyes.gif

Darren Mcfadden- 1200 rushing
DRC- 9 picks
Robert Ayers- DROY
Albert Haynsworth- Sofa Chillin
TJ Housh- 55 catches at number 1
Cedric Benson- 900 rushing yards
laugh.gif
he really might get a G.. ima bemodest tho
laugh.gif

Devin Hester- 85 catches
pimp.gif

Ramses Barden- 7 touchdowns
Bounce back year for Carson Palmer

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

- Love what the Eagles did this off-season but can never jump the gun in the stacked NFC East.
- This is the year the Texans put it all together...it's all on Matt Schaub.
- Stafford = legit, Sanchez = bust.
- AFC East: Pats the obvious choice. Jets will be competitive but takes time for Ryan to change style of team. Bills should be around .500. Dolphinsdroppin' off this year.
- Redemption for Ocho Cinco and Carson Palmer? We'll see. Not too high on Mangini and the Browns.
- Titans: 10-6. Garrard and MJD gotta prove themselves. Waiting for Mike Walker to break-out.
- AFC West: Broncos in bad shape IMO. Chargers D back in good form with Merriman and watch Cro
pimp.gif
. Sad to say LJ is done, too much wear and tear. D-Mac let's get it!!!
- Brad Childress gotta take a more firm stance at QB, Favre, Jackson, Rosenfels??? Bears need to get B. Marsh I don't care what it takes. Detroit neglectedO-line leaving Stafford hanging. Like Rodgers as a top game manager, he's gonna win games for GB.
- Bucs and Saints down. Panthers and Falcons up.
- Seahawks will show out without all the injuries from last season. TJ = underachiever.

- Dolphins 11-5 last season

Dey might win 12 games dis year & wildcat won't work

- Tom Brady back, Pats won't go 19-0, But dey will make the postseason

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

People looking for guys on this team to pick up some of the slack left behind by Terrell's departure...

martellusbennett.jpg

I'm the guy's ONLY fan on here but... Marty B Breakout...
pimp.gif

BEANS AND RICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but Tulius videos>>>marty b's videos.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

People looking for guys on this team to pick up some of the slack left behind by Terrell's departure...

martellusbennett.jpg

I'm the guy's ONLY fan on here but... Marty B Breakout...
pimp.gif
i loved the pick at the time ... then hated it after watching hard knocks and getting to know the dude ... but for some odd reason it looks likegarrett the smarter got through to him ... im guessing he will be our most important offensive weapon this year ...

Romo + Witten + Barber = the new triplets
pimp.gif

I just hope the cowboys can get a wildcard spot

Realistically, I think that if everything goes perfectly, the 49ers can go 10-6, but I am not expecting that to happen, rather i expect an 8-8 season out ofsingletary's squad.
I think that Hill will beast this season, gore will be back to pro bowl form cuz he just joined back up w/ Moran Norris and we got an OC that wants to poundthe rock.
our receiving corp will be productive, IMO Josh Morgan will lead in Receptions/ Rec. yds.
VD will once again be used as a blocker
P dub will be disgusting as usual. and manny, takeo and Parys will be solid at LB.
Our o-line will be above average.
Our D-line IMO will surprise some people next season because we have a solid group w/ some younger guys who i expect to blossom next year.
the only real concerns I have is our secondary. because our DB's are average at best, michael lewis is good not great, Nate is ok.
sick.gif
(SMH at his game @Dallas)
smh.gif
and Dre Bly is old.
and we don't have a FS. (Dashon is young/inexperienced and in reality he's just slightly above average.)
I think our team will be high on aspirations/drive, yet low on talent. So we will surprise some people next year, the same way we did last year against teamslike NYJ, Buffalo, ********

Back
Top Bottom