Presidential Debate 2020

:rofl: @ The breakdown

So you are going with Biden in the stamina department.

Trump bwtter get it over quick to stand a chance.

Maybe he should use smothering type manuevers. Bear hugs, Lay ons, Semi-chokes.

Thoughts @datboi81 cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 @club27

I mean, Joe has always had that fiesty streak in him, so mentality comes into play.

he doesn´t strike me as a guy that´s scared to square up, and although he´s probably a basic level striker at best, dude has had a stutter all his life so you know this mf has been in fight after fight...you know how kids are.

for some reason I can also see him having some farmer-style catch as catch can grappling skills.

...but all that´s speculation...what I know for a fact--what I would be willing to bet every peso in my pocket on--is that President Donald John Trump has never been socked in the mouth, not even once. you can just tell.

on that alone, I give the edge in this match to the challenger.

I mean, Joe has always had that fiesty streak in him, so mentality comes into play.

he doesn´t strike me as a guy that´s scared to square up, and although he´s probably a basic level striker at best, dude has had a stutter all his life so you know this mf has been in fight after fight...you know how kids are.

for some reason I can also see him having some farmer-style catch as catch can grappling skills.

...but all that´s speculation...what I know for a fact--what I would be willing to bet every peso in my pocket on--is that President Donald John Trump has never been socked in the mouth, not even once. you can just tell.

on that alone, I give the edge in this match to the challenger.

and trump has small hands. biden will wash him easily

is this even debatable? trump can barely stand on his own 2
1st round ko

1601487908619.png

i hate how PB got that "stand back, stand by" slogan or whatever now since it sounds hella flame to me lol that's like giving a lame a dope nickname word to PP & The Truth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom