presidential Elections 2020 Vol. it has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was someone else
She been main topic this morning in that thread for sure

My post...I’m good on her.

1F58504B-2B7E-466B-A048-BD38C2CFEDE4.png

What makes u think Eric holder a suitable candidate
Cornball brotha
Who afraid to make waves

Eric Holder called this country, and I quote, “a nation of cowards” when it comes to discussing matters of race, and called for more diverse hiring while he was in Washington. His critics may bring up his time as US attorney when he was in DC, which is a fair criticism that he’d undoubtedly have to address, but his record is considerably better than Kamala’s.

Eric Holder called this country, and I quote, “a nation of cowards” when it comes to discussing matters of race, and called for more diverse hiring while he was in Washington. His critics may bring up his time as US attorney when he was in DC, which is a fair criticism that he’d undoubtedly have to address, but his record is considerably better than Kamala’s.
Gonna be interesting seeing where black folks put their vote

What do you define as qualify?

Because honestly, past presidents hasn’t been any better just because they have experience in politics.

Most of the politicians are out of touch either way. :lol:
When you take PAC money you willingly lose touch with your base to not offend the big money donors. I’m not in Texas but Beto has my full fledged support because he didn’t take PAC money during his campaign.

Idk how 2018 happened and dudes in this thread acting like the left isn't about crash the hell out of the polls

All the gerrymandering in the world won't stop the right from catching a major L in 2020

Even my boys who think politics are a scam are registered to vote now

Idk how 2018 happened and dudes in this thread acting like the left isn't about crash the hell out of the polls

All the gerrymandering in the world won't stop the right from catching a major L in 2020

Even my boys who think politics are a scam are registered to vote now
u should know being registered dont mean ****
they was legit not letting folks vote regardless of being registered
folks gonna need to do all they can

they running too many purity tests on da left and its gonna end up watering down their enthusiasm.

da majority of da country is centerish right, with da left going straight left wing, they're basically spooking anyone who isnt in their base...which means smart money means they're gonna primary all da moderates into smithereens.

they running too many purity tests on da left and its gonna end up watering down their enthusiasm.

da majority of da country is centerish right, with da left going straight left wing, they're basically spooking anyone who isnt in their base...which means smart money means they're gonna primary all da moderates into smithereens.
Shultz came out saying his candidacy would help Dems for that exact reason. He's betting moderate Dems would coalesce around him if the left wing extrenist gets the nominee.

I don't think trump gets re-elected in 2020. You guys are probably headed for another shutdown in a few weeks. Trump is going to do and say some more stupid **** before the election. He probably won't get his wall. More people are going to get arrested. I don't know what he is going to run on for another 4 years :lol: I believe that there is going to be a big turnout from the 18-30 crowd that will vote Democrat. I think people will realize that their vote matters... I can see Obama being heavily involved with Democratic nominee to get people to go out and vote.

If Trump somehow manages to win again, you guys are screwed :smh:

I'm not a trump supporter at all, but as things stand right now, I gotta agree with ninja.

Dems dont have anybody right now with enough juice to go against the donald.

But - we do have a long way to go...another shut down coming...and Muller is still handing out indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom