Presto Sizing Comparison ????

Could someone break down for me how Presto sizes (s, m, l, etc) compare to numerical sizes?
That would be great. Thanks in advance.
If this belongs in Nike Retro...well prestos never retroed so that's why I posted here.

I believe it was XS 7-8 S 8-9 M 10-11 L 11-12 XL 12-13. I got a pair of the Glides in M and always thought this line was under appreciated.

Unless you have narrow feet and medium arches, forget about it. I'm flatfooted as hell and I've tried sizing up, they're still uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by supremius

I believe it was XS 7-8 S 8-9 M 10-11 L 11-12 XL 12-13. I got a pair of the Glides in M and always thought this line was under appreciated.

You're a little off.

XXXS=5-6 XXS=6-7 XS=7-8 S=8-9 M=9-10 L=10-11 XL=11-12 XXL=12-13

Personally I own a pair, (I'm a true 6.5 and the XXS fits nicely), and I love them. Super comfortable. Definitely wish I had bought a pair earlier so Icould have easily found more in my size.

Hey there,

This is partly a test post as I'm not sure if my registration has gone through properly. I've found my way to this thread because I love Prestos andhave been hunting for a pair for a while... anyone got a size L they want to get rid of?

Big up NT!

*edit* Looks like I'm able to post. Apologies for the lackluster introduction...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

Originally Posted by supremius

You're a little off.

XXXS=5-6 XXS=6-7 XS=7-8 S=8-9 M=9-10 L=10-11 XL=11-12 XXL=12-13

Personally I own a pair, (I'm a true 6.5 and the XXS fits nicely), and I love them. Super comfortable. Definitely wish I had bought a pair earlier so I could have easily found more in my size.

Yeah, the 2nd one sounds about right. I wore a medium in the prestos, and i normally wear 9.5-10.

Back
Top Bottom