Pretty positive id4shoes (Taiwan) on eBay are selling fake airmax 90's

I can post more pics but wouldn't be able to do it right right now but possibly in a bit but might have to be tomorrow. Another thing though Destin is that what I think I have here are real top parts of Airmax 90's attached to fake soles that look identical to the eye but have fake soles. Could I be wrong? Yes I could be but I could be right also. What I'm thinking is that the airmax factory in Taiwan have the final products under strict control but they could be stolen before there finished or they could be rejected and tossed before there finished and the soles are some cheap soles that just look the same made by someone that got there hands on some real top halfs. Judging by the pain in my heels this is what I'm thinking. Any other Sherlock Holmes's that have been on the case before me chime in.

Why are they so cheap though? Where are they getting them from? From Taipei to Canada they came in 3 days with DHL express, I'd be lucky to get them that fast if I ordered them in Canada. Hey I could be way off topic here but I wouldn't mind finding out cause like I said earlier if they got the real Mccoys I would buy from them again. Hers a pic of the older ones I got and these Taiwan ones side by side.View media item 2416471

View media item 2416480

Also I did read on a website before on things to look for when trying to spot fake 90's and one of the things it said to check for was the the line coming out of the q in fabrique was suppose to start from inside and mine does which is also why I think the top halfs are real. If I find that website link I will post what the site is called if I find it again.

And also I can see where the paint has come off on the white part by the heel underneath is revealing a different color material. Don't remember seeing anything like that before and the mahogany ones don't show anything like that. Anyone else see anything like that?

And if there are bad uppers they still get applied and marked as a B grade witch is still legit just not up to standards but these are not B grades they are good they are legit relax.

Last edited:
And I'm going to say they look legit too. I'm also wondering if I rip out both of the bubbles of these shoes right now what they would look like side by side.

The insoles are completely different, and the Taiwan things got some sticky tape or glue type of stuff on the bottom and the mahoganys are not sticky at all. What's up with this here?

There is nothing to worry about like I said Nike is cheaping out on us and charger more I have a pair with both those insoles both from a authentic store in America named hibbett sports

Back
Top Bottom