Pretty positive id4shoes (Taiwan) on eBay are selling fake airmax 90's

Ok might have to disregard the smoking gun. Just checked in with someone who has new 90's from footlocker and the report I'm receiving is that there's are blue underneath also. Did nike completely residing there insoles?

Yeah seems like Nike is cheating out after all. So many years I've been comfortable in these things and all of a sudden they make my feet hurt? But I still can't tell if there real and still can't tell if there fake and still don't know if I will ever find out. Here's a pic of the box label that you asked for earlier, box does look real.View media item 2416493

I'm going to say these shoes might be real or they might be fake. I might have to do some more dissecting of the specimens.

Why come here and ask for help and not listen to the info posted im not gonna talk on a shoe I have no idea about just be confident that these are legit or wait until modus 47 chimes in

Not being rude just saying. Man this thread has turned to three pages and these are legit.

I understand there legit to the eye but not everything that is legit to the eye is legit. I don't think anyone on earth can tell the difference between a real range rover rim and a replica rim just by looking at them. The theory that nike is making them cheaper and less comfortable seems very possible to me also, just unsure why they would do that are these materials like rare or something? Are they trying to hurt people's feet? I always remember these things feeling so flippin comfortable. I believe you Destin that you believe these ones are real, I just think that these things might be such good fakes you can't tell my looking at them with your eyes and I don't think you could tell me that's impossible.

look at the details they speak volume and also when you do research there are plenty of ways to determine whether or not something is legit or not.

Last edited:
I was thinking there was some type of deeper testing to confirm this one and for all and I think the secret is in the bubble. If the bubble is real the show is real, but how can you tell? This is probably my last post for the day thanks for going back and forth with me Destin, and I do believe there's a chance these could be real.

Although I think the seller might actually sell fakes sometimes I think this pair legit.

So the general consensus is that's these are legit. I will agree to my eyes they look legit except for the flaking at the bottom that caused me to be suspicious the bottoms are fake, also adding to my suspicion is how hard they feel at the heel in less than a year which is why I posted here. Can anyone tell me what the tell take signs that signify if a shoe is real or fake. Don't really know what signs to look for, any good YouTube videos with good explanations? Or websites to check out?

From the pictures shown looks like regular wear and tear. I got old 90's that look the same that were purchased at foot locker etc.
I mean depending on the model Nike is not the highest quality in general with kicks. They look legit to me but hey with the advances in fakes now a days one never knows,

Fakes are getting better and better but if you check the details fakes are still way off

Destin can you tell me what details in my pics makes you believe there legit? I wouldn't mind knowing how to tell fakes from real Mccoys.

Overall shape and stitching is on point with authentic ones fakes get close but not close enough

Yes very normal I also had a brand new pair with same insoles these have and the paint was cracking and flaking after a couple of wears

Back
Top Bottom