preview of dmp2 'raging bull'

If the reds look like that PS a few pages back theyre copped...how can you tell if the blacks are 3m? Doesnt 3m have a shine to it in pictures?

pimp.gif

A M A Z I N G! Black 3M is rediculous. Nike originally wanted to have an all over 3m Jordan V. I suspect this is what they would have looked like 19 years ago.

they should really take the dmp2 tag off of these, its clearly a marketing ploy. i don't care what anyone says there is nothing defining about the Vs. plusif it must be a pack, the raging bulls pack isn't that bad of a name. what ever my rant for the day

TRASH TRASH AND MORE TRASH!!! 5 years from now we won't even remember what a real retro looks like..if they keep at this rate of puttin out junk..

sounds like it could be
pimp.gif

i'll have to wait and see more pictures to judge whether i buy them or not

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

A M A Z I N G! Black 3M is rediculous. Nike originally wanted to have an all over 3m Jordan V. I suspect this is what they would have looked like 19 years ago.
You do realize that they have already done an all over 3m jordan V...

Flip Jays confirmed that the Gatorade V would be a single release and a black 3m V would replace it. Can't wait for more pics. '09 is looking up

Back
Top Bottom